Chapter 4:Antoinette's

Chapter 5:

Antoinette's

We walked about three blocks before coming to a restaurant that had the word 'Antoinette's' spelled out in yellow lights. We walked inside, Fleur holding the door open for Cass and I. Cass walked up to the host at the stand.

"We have a reservation for three" She said to the man and he nodded looking us up and down.

"The name please?" He asked, looking down towards his paper.

"Nighting, and I would like a soda water, wet." She said and the man looked up at her as she let a smirk come to her face. He grabbed three menus and stepped from behind the stand

"It looks like you are in our VIP section in the back, follow me please." He said and we walked towards the back through a curtain that covered a hallway.

He walked a ways down the hallway before pushing on the wall and opened up like a door. I was shocked, never seeing anything like this before. It opened up to a room with a long table in the middle and a wall of mirrors to the back.

"Someone will be right with you." He said walking back from the way he came. Fleur picked up the menus and placed them in a box in the wall that seemed like something you would get mail from. Cass sat down and lit a cigarette and held it between her pointer and index fingers.

"I have never seen anything like this." I said looking around and checking myself in the mirror.

"Oh darling, this is only the beginning." Cass said and like clock work a piece of the mirror slid open in a small rectangle shape.

Two eyes appeared from the hole "password" a male voice said.

"Oh come on Stevie, it's me," Fleur said, gesturing to herself.

"Sorry Nighting, you know the rules, no nightly password, no entry." He said and Cass stood up with a sigh.

"White Russian" Cass said and the rectangle closed. I looked at them confused and Cass just held up a finger as to wait. The sound of locks unlocking began to click and a pull sound came and went. The middle section of the wall, where a mirror just was, opened up like a door, just like the wall in the hallway.

"Welcome to Antionette's" He said and gestured us inside.

We walked through the mysterious door and were approached with a dark hallway with light at the end. I followed Fleur and Cass into the creepy dark place. Sounds began to creep into my ears as we eased closer to the light and I slowly began to realize it was music.

"Are you ready?" Cass asked me, grabbing my hand. I nodded my head slowly, nerves rising inside of me. We stepped into the light and I was filled with amusement. It was like a carnival. The lights and music filled my body like sunlight. A female singer was placed on stage at the center of the room I was standing in. She had dancers behind her and people danced on the floor in front of the stage. I followed Fleur and Cass as I looked around in amazement at every sight. They made their way to the bar and Cass tapped me on the shoulder bringing me back to reality.

"What do you want to drink?" she asked me.

"Oh a pop is fine." I said brushing her off more excited about what I was seeing.

I heard them giggle at each other and start mumbling something. I walked towards the ledge that was just a step above the floor where people were dancing.

"Here, try this." Cass said, handing me a glass that had a cone shape with a stem. Two olives were on a pick dropped inside and I took a sip of the clear beverage.