Chapter 5: I thought you were Supposed to be Fun

Chapter 6:

"I thought you were supposed to be fun"

"Come on guys, you're moving like slugs." I cried, swinging myself around the light pole of an empty New York street.

"We are saying goodbye to Leooooo" Cass drunkenly said back to me.

I giggled walking over to them bouncing in my spot when I reached them. "Goodbyeeee Leoo." I said sweetly. He chuckled at me before looking at Fleur who was clearly better at holding her alcohol then Cass and I.

"You girls sure you don't want a ride?" He asked and Fleur shook him off.

"Nah we only live a couple blocks, we will be fine." She said holding Cass up with her right arm while I laughed with Cass for no reason at all.

"We don't need some strange man knowing where they live, even if you are handsome." I said putting my finger towards him with more attitude than a toddler. He laughs at me again and I place my hands on my hips.

"Come on you two, let's go." Fleur said, dragging Cass along as she waved back towards Leo. I dug through my purse before finding a card with my name on it and the number to reach me.

"Here take this." I said alcohol seething off my breathe as I pushed the card into his chest "My station number for work is the top one, the bottom one won't work until Saturday." I said pointing to the two numbers on the card he held in his hand "Call me or don't, I don't really care." I said waving him off, turning around to follow the girls.

"Why Saturday?" He yelled after me.

"I'm moving." I yelled back running to catch up with the girls.

I caught up to the girls swinging my arm around Cass on the other side of where Fleur stood. We both stumble a bit and laugh. Fleur caught us both before we fell too far.

"God you guys are gonna get us arrested." She said, shaking her head and I laughed at her.

"Awe come on Fleur, don't be such a grouch. I thought you were supposed to be fun." I said before sending her a wink and she rolled her eyes at me.

"You didn't even know what a party was until 6 hours ago. " she scoffed.

"I think we should keep going!" Cass shot up from her slumped state and now walked completely straight. I look at her shocked and look in Fleurs direction to see her laughing. They look at each other and both break out into laughter.

"What is going on?" I said stumbling over my feet "You were just totally drunk." I said before hiccupping.

"No my love was an act, I am an actor." She said, taking a bow as we continued to walk down the road.

"Why though?" I asked my arms across my chest.

"because that blonde girl that came up to me, is in love with me and her set was about to finish, but I have been trying to avoid her for a long time." Fleur said laughing at Cass

"and I was just ready to get out of there because if I saw her try to kiss Fleur one more time I was gonna throw up." She said making fake gagging noises that made my stomach turn.

"Oh my god please don't make that sound" I say clenching my stomach.

"What? This sound?" Fleur said and started making the gagging noise.

I walked ahead of them trying not to vomit as I heard them laughing behind me."Haha you're very funny." I mocked.. They both put their hands up in protest and made their way towards me. Fleur flung her arm around me and the other around Cass

"Come on, we can drink at the apartment. I got more booze." she said wiggling her eyebrows.

"I am starving." I said as my stomach began to growl realizing I had not eaten today.

"Don't tell me you didn't eat before you went drinking?" Cass said looking stunned at me

"I was nervous! I couldn't eat, Plus how was I supposed to know we were going drinking?" I said, raising my eyebrows at her.

"Touche" She said and we both giggled.

"I will make us a couple pies when we get to the apartment." Fleur said as we walked side by side down the street making a right turn and the sound of my heels clicking the pavement filled my ears.

"You can cook?" I said jokingly.

"Ya you lil shit." she said knocking my shoulder with the side of her arm causing me to trip, but she caught me before I fell. I felt a blush appear on my face and quickly straightened myself before looking at her. "I love making pizza, our dad taught me how, he said that it was a family tradition." she said, making a face as if pretending to be her father. I laughed at her expression and spun around walking in front of them.

"This was so much fun." I said looking at how the stars sparkled against the night sky. It was rare to see them so bright in New York City, but if it was just the right time of the evening they would sparkle like small galaxies.

"Look Cass, golden daughter is letting loose" Fleur said smirking at me. Cass put her hands on both sides of her face pretending to be shocked.

"She's not a stiff Fleur, she's actually fun." Cass teased and I rolled my eyes at both of them making my way down the street that would take us back to the apartment.