5. My Hero

My motivation to write has seriously flew out the window.
Bro my mental health can actually die.
Everything is going to shit rn so if i ever jst disappear, give me a minute n i will be back better than ever <3

Love ya!

Enjoy!!!

We arrive at the club after no more than 10 extra minutes of walking.

Standing in line, Carmen and I get our fake ID's out. Remember we are only 17. We get to the front and hand over the flimsy card.

"Right on you go." The bouncers baritone voice reaches my ears. We thanks him and walk through the small double doors that lead us straight into the club.

My hands are shaking and i struggle to take full breaths. Carmen notices my panic and for the 100th time tonight she asks,

"Are you sure you don't want to go home?"

"Car, like i've told you every other time, im fine."

I grab her hand and pull her over to the bar with me. We both take a seat on the high stools, I go to place my arms on the bar top but immediately pull away from the sticky substance coating the surface.

I rub the underside of my forearms trying to rid of the residue. The bartender finishes what he was doing with an older woman sitting at the opposite side of the bar.

"Thank fuck for that."

My head snaps up as the stranger appears in front of Carmen and I, tossing a rag over his shoulder. "I'm sorry?" My words are spoken with a frown directed towards the bartender.

His eyes widen and his eyebrows raise in panic.

"Oh no no no, it's that lady over there i couldn't get away from her i swear she has a weird obsession with boys half her age."

"Oh." I reply. My eyes avert the the woman to find her already sending a glare in our direction. "Oh yeah i see it now." He nods at my statement.

"Anyway ladies what can i get for you?"

I direct my attention to Carmen "Shots?" i ask

She nods turning to the bartender "Four tequila shots please."

"Girls night out?" He questions as he pours the alcoholic drink into the small glasses.

"Yeah, just wanted to get out for a bit." Carmen tells the boy with a light smile.

I nod dismissively at her statement while my gaze is locked onto the bar top in a daze.

My hand immediately reaches out as the two shots and places in-front of me.

I grasp one in my hand while the bartender I now know as Adam lays a line of salt on the back of my hand and hands me a lime. He does the same with carmen.

I hastily lick the salt and knock it back, the alcohol leaving a burning trail down my throat.

Instead of waiting, I life the other shot glass and bring it to my lips, after I swallow the liquid I suck on the lime.

The sweet but sour taste making my face scrunch.

"You might want to slow down a bit, that shit is strong."

"My tolerance is high, I'm fine."

Car looks at me with a worried expression crossing her features.

I notice carmen has brought her bag where she usually keeps her tampons.

Also where she keeps her drugs.

"Hey car do you have a tampon? I think I've just started my period."

"Yeah its in the clutch, just take it with you."