Two

You felt tiny sharp pains in your arm making you slowly open your eyes. The man from last night was crouched before you, stitching up your wounded arm. Unlike last night he was no longer wearing the mask. You stared at him unable to move and knowing that if you tried he'd most likely kill you. Where did he take you?

"Your awake!" He beamed.

"What's your name.." You choked out.

"Yunho." He said as he finished up the stitching.

"Your the Axe Killer aren't you?" It was a stupid question, you knew that, but you needed to make sure. You'd thought he was known to never let anyone survive so why were you sitting here talking to him?

"Ding ding ding!" He smiled at you.

"Why'd you take me Yunho." You asked.

You wanted to know as much as possible. Maybe there was a way of escaping? Or maybe you could pretend to get onto his good side, if he even had one.

"Because i like you, why else would i take you?" He tilted his head to the side like a puppy.

"You like me? what does that mean!" You shouted.

His eyes became a few shades darker and he slowly got closer to you, bending down to your level so that you were face to face. He put his hand on your wounded arm and then harshly pressed onto your stitches making you wince in pain.

"Don't raise your voice at me kitten, it isn't a very nice thing to do." He seethed.

"What do you want from me" You mumbled out.

You tried to hold your arm in order to soothe the pain but it didn't seem to be helping.

"I want you to stay here with me and play!" He smiled crazily at you.

"Play? play what? what's the game?" You raised your eyebrows in confusion.

"You're the game silly!" He smiled again but this time more widely as if he was genuinely happy.

"Huh" Your eyes widen at what he'd said.

"And i'm the one playing." He giggled, grabbing a knife from the table that you failed to realize was there.

"You know I went through your phone last night while you were asleep" He pulled out your phone showing you some selfies you had previously taken before moving.

You were happy in all of them, smiling from ear to ear.

"I love your smile kitten, you look the best when you smile." He complimented you.

"I think I should give you a permanent one hmm?" He asked.

You were stuck in a state of confusion before you saw him raise the knife up to your face. It immediately struck you what he wanted to do and you began to protest, tears streaming down your face. You could feel the blade against your skin cutting into you enough to leave a permanent scar. He cut upwards from the corners of your mouth, etching a smile into your face for life. When he finished he tossed the knife somewhere behind him and smiled at you.

"Such a pretty little kitten" He praised before pressing his lips against one of the cuts.

You couldn't contain your sobs, your mind was in absolute shambles unable to get a real grip on the situation. You let Yunho take you in his arms, cradling you to his chest while he stroked your hair. You couldn't tell how he felt, yes he was comforting you but he also still wore a creepy smile on his face as if he was enjoying it. Once you stopped crying he scooped you up off the floor and brought you into a different room. It was a bedroom, probably his guessing form the random clothes thrown here and there. He gently placed you on the bed, tucking you in under the grey colored covers. Your eyes glued onto him tracking his every movement partly in fascination and partly in fear. He leaned closer to press his lips against your forehead again, whispering a goodnight kitten into your ear. You watched silently as he undressed, removing his clothes and swapping them for black sweatpants. Once he finished he made his way back to the bed and crawled in next to you, pulling you against his chest. You waited until he was sleeping to move over slightly.

"Goodnight Yunho." You whispered before finally closing your eyes.