Three

You woke up to the sound of screaming, your eyes going widen with fright. What was that?  You quickly sat up in bed looking around for Yunho but the room was empty. The screaming stopped and you quietly got up, pressing your ear to the door to listen. You couldn't hear anything making you more worried. Suddenly the door swung open and you jumped back with a shriek.

"You scared me!" You shouted.

"Sorry I thought you'd still be asleep" Yunho said.

"I heard screaming?" You questioned.

"Oh! yes come with me I brought you something" He smiled.

Yunho slipped his white bloody mask back on and then grabbed your hand dragging you out of the bedroom. You walked down a long hallway going into another room. The room was  completely empty aside from a brown headed man tied to a seat in the middle. Who the hell is he?!

"Who's that?" You wondered.

"I brought him here for us to kill" Yunho explained.

"Us?! I'm not killing him what the hell!" You screeched.

"I knew you'd say that which is why I brought him here instead of taking you out with me" He walked towards you placing a knife into your hand.

Yunho pushed you towards the man and he immediately began to scream, begging for you to spear his life.

"Come on kitten kill him!" Yunho laughed.

You were completely stuck, not knowing what to do. Yunho was the Axe Killer so he could easily hurt you if you didn't listen, but this man was innocent why would you hurt him?

"Go ahead I know your thinking about it, Kill the bad man kitten! KILL HIM! Listen to him scream for mercy, watch him wither around in pain. It feels so good taking away the life of someone, makes you feel so fucking powerful!" Yunho encouraged.

After his rant you moved your hand forward without thinking, slashing the man's throat. Blood splattering onto your face. Yunho cheered at your achievement, walking over to you and taking the knife out of your hand. He placed his fingers on your face and smeared the mans blood around, smiling at his artwork. Praises and compliments flowed from his lips as he held your face in his large hands. You didn't know what to think. Were you even sane? Would a sane person have given in so easily? Killing the man hadn't disgusted you like you'd thought it would have. In a way Yunho was right, you felt powerful n that moment. You quite literally held someones life in your hands. You completely controlled the situation. You also hadn't flinched away when the blood touched your face or when Yunho smeared it around. In a way you felt like the blood was the best part, You enjoyed killing. You looked up at Yunho admiring how he stared down at you in amazement. You Wiped some of the blood off your face using two of your fingers and then brought them up to Yunhos face, Smearing it around on his cheek like he had to you. Your actions made him smile from ear to ear. He quickly placed his lips upon yours kissing you eagerly, and he smiled into it once he realized you'd started to kiss back.