four

You woke up to kisses being placed all over your face and neck. Opening your eyes you immediately saw Yunho, the two of you had been a lot closer since the day you killed that man. Constantly doing things together. You Brought his face away from your neck, placing your lips onto his to kiss him back fully. His hands slipped under your borrowed tee shirt, groping your breasts. You whined at the feel of chest making him smirk at how he could affect you. He loved touching you, all of your reactions were amusing to him. 

"I have a present for you kitten." He mumbled against your neck. 

"What is it?" You sat up in bed. 

He smiled and crawled off of you, getting up to go get the present. He left the room for a few minutes ad came back with his hands behind his back. 

"Close your eyes and hold out your hands." He instructed. 

You did as he said and waited patiently. Within a few seconds you felt the bed dip and then something heavy was placed into your hands. Yunho told you to open your eyes and when you did you looked down to see what he'd given you. It was a shiny new axe and on the handle was the word 'kitten'. It matched his. 

"Do you like it." He asked.

"I love it Yunho!" You thanked him.

"I want you to come out with me tonight and you can use it." He explained the reasoning behind the gift. 

"Of course." You agreed. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Yunho and you walked down the street dragging your axes against the sidewalk, you wore a similar white mask to the one that he always had on while killing. The two of you walked up to a house that Yunho had made sure two people lived in. He slammed his weapon down against the door knob, breaking into the house. The owners weren't asleep yet and you watched as the screamed in horror running up the stairs to hide. From experience you knew they'd never be able to hide from Yunho and the thought made you let out a giggle. 

"Enjoying yourself kitten?" He chuckled while leading you up the stairs.

You nodded in response to what he'd said, smiling under your mask once you finally reached the stairs. Yunho immediately began trashing the rooms trying to scare the owners. Once he reached the master bedroom he broke through the door using his axe. You could hear the owners screaming already begging for their lives because they knew what he was capable of. As you both stepped into the room they backed themselves into the corner like scared animals. Yunho raised his axe and harshly brought it down into the women's head. Blood splattered everywhere and her partner screamed upon seeing his wife's bloody skull. Yunho turned to face you and you took that as a signal to start on the man. You walked closer raising up your axe and then bringing it down on his leg, he screamed in pain begging you to stop while tears endlessly streamed down his face. Yunho crouched down in front of the side and tilted his head to the side. 

"Do you know who I am?" He asked the withering man.

"T-The axe killer!" The man shouted.

Yunho nodded in response and then looked back to you.

"And do you know who this is?" He pointed to you.

The man shook his head spitting out that he thought the axe killer worked alone.

"This is my girlfriend, I bought her her very own axe just for this occasion and now shes going to kill you with it!" He said happily.

"YOUR BOTH PSYCHOS!" he shouted while gripping onto his wounded leg. 

You took off your mask handing it to Yunho. The scar from where Yunho had cut a smile into you was visible to the man and he cringed upon seeing it, It stretched even bigger when you actually stared to smile and giggle. You quickly brought the axe above your head, slamming it down onto the mans head. Blood once again splattered everywhere. After you had finished Yunho slipped off his mask and pulled you into a kiss. Blood was on both of you but neither of you seemed to mind, if anything it made you both enjoy it more. He pulled away and looked into your eyes. You could tell he was happy to finally have someone who wouldn't judge him and shared the same interests. 

"My axe killer princess." He smirked. 

"My axe killer." You chuckled at him.

THE END.