-4-

Jungkook's POV

Crystal Lounge After the Conference still on Dry Dock: 11th Mai 1989

"Come on Kookie, let's go drink something in the Lounge. Yoongi is working the bar tonight." Jimin said to me while he tried to fix his hair for the evening. I stood up from my bed and threw a leather jacket on above my white t-shirt. I didn't want to put any effort into my looks today, I'm not in the mood to hook up with any girls anyway. Yoongi is working the bar, which means free drinks for the boys and me.

Jimin and I entered the bar and we saw the rest of the boys in a booth way in the back a little hidden from everything. We could see Yoongi behind the bar, but not the barstools in front of the bar because a pillar was blocking our view. The boys greeted us and it looked like they already ordered a few drinks for all of us. Yoongi could not join us, he had to tend the bar today so it was just us six. "Kook, you seem a little bored today everything okay bro?" Namjoon asked me after some time. "I think I'm going to leave early today...nothing interesting happening in here, not one beautiful girl tonight." I said.

"Oh, I think you are wrong. Yoongi is in a flirty mood this evening. He is hitting it off with a short blondie tonight at the bar haha." Hobi chimed in. I tried to sneak a peak alongside the pillar to see Yoongi's conquest of tonight, but just as Hobi said I could only see her short blonde head on top of a petite frame. "Her friend just walked by a couple of minutes ago towards Johnny and his little gang. She also looked pretty sharp, to be honest." Jin said which made Jimin scoff. We all hated Johnny and his group. Johnny, the security guard that got me in trouble on the first day here, is a proper asshole and what's even worse is that he gets all the girls he wants around here. Like he is some kind of foreign prince or something. Not that I'm somewhat innocent myself. I get my fair share of girls too.

After a couple of beers and a few good talks, the boys and I decided on something fun we would do tomorrow. Haven't caused any trouble for a long time on this ship, I'm showing signs of fun withdrawal. With a mischievous plan on hand, the boys and I left to get ready for tomorrow, leaving Yoongi alone with the mysterious girl. He'll probably take her home by the end of tonight.

Ana's POV
The next morning: 12th May 1989

HOOOOOOONK! HOOOOOOOOOOONK!

Oh for god's sake. What a way to be woken up. I forgot that I'm living on a ship for the next few months. I guess will never get used to the honking in the morning. As I stood up, faster than I should have might I add, the dizziness knocked me back down onto my bed again. How did I even get here last night? Oh, right Yoongi brought me here. I made a new friend. Starting the day with a small hangover, but still very positive, I decided to get ready and put my uniform on before I get in trouble. The guests will arrive midday, which means I'll have to restock toilet paper in the rooms, make the beds, and vacuum.

I had duty on the second-floor port side of the ship. Sighing I took the supply wagon assigned to me to the second floor and rolled it through the corridors. Now on with the dirty work...

Finally, 11 rooms are done and 79 more to go and I'm still going pretty strong. I only have like five rolls of toilet paper left, so I have to go to the storage room to restock the toilet paper on my cart. Leaving the cart beside the door to the little storage room without a care in the world, I bow down into the small space of the room filled with toilet rolls and towels. I bet my butt is hanging out of the supply room because I'm kneeling on all fours like a toddler. Suddenly I hear trampling through the corridors and chanting or shouting. I did not think twice about that, maybe just some passenger's kids or something....Wait?! Passengers arrive midday, they are not due for arrival for maybe two hours. What the hell is that?!

My thoughts made me quickly turn my head to see the shouting and trampling of people coming near me and my cart. Gotta protect my precious cart or else I have to pay for anything broken or lost. Three handsome men came trampling down the hall with smiles on their faces, aiming straight for my cart. One of them is the boy from the presentation on my first day here. The beautiful one, with the sarcastic attitude. I couldn't even react, hunching on all fours in the doorway of the supply room while looking at my cart that these boys were robbing. They really just stole my toilet paper.

"HEY ! WAIT ! I NEED THAT TOILET PAPER!" I shouted after them.

One of them, the tallest said "Not more than we do!". Another then shouted, "Yes Jungkook has really bad diarrhea ahahahahah."

The boy from the presentation turned around and winked. He was the one holding almost all the toilet paper that I need to put in the rooms. I'm doubting that he will use all the 20 rolls for his diarrhea problem. I could hear another one of the boys say something along the lines of "Hey isn't that Yoongi's girl from yesterday?", but it was really faint in the distance. So they are Yoongi's friends....These idiots must be his so-called 'brothers'. Oh, it's on! Yoongi will definitely hear about this stunt and someone, I don't care who will pay me back 20 dollars for these stupid toilet paper rolls.

Later that day I had to endure a parade of profanities and scoldings from my supervisor who informed me that not only ten but about 50 rolls of toilet paper went missing. Subtracting 50 dollars from my already low paycheck in advance. To say I was furious was an understatement. Not only did they steal the toilet paper from me and I could not finish my work properly. They cost me 50 dollars, which I really needed. I will find this boy and he will pay me back. Stupid pretty boy with his stupid wink.

Yoongi... I'm sorry but I'm going to have to let my anger out on you for now. But where could he be on this huge ship?