-6-

Second Floor of the ship later that evening: 13th May 1989

Ana's POV

Later that evening I tried to convince Ida to come with me tonight because I wouldn't want to be alone with a few boys I don't even know. I mean Yoongi will be there, but the rest is unknown to me.

"Come on Ida please. You have to come with me. You can't let me go to a party with unknown men, you promised my mum to keep me safe before we started the cruise." I tried to guilt trip her, although I know it will never work on her. She is as tough as the crust of the earth is. She looked at me unconvinced. "I told your mother I'll keep you safe so that you could even go on this cruise, the rest was just a lie to cover for you. And I have to work late anywat because I overslept and was late and now I have to clean the nasty toilets in the staff room." She said disgusted. I had little to no sympathy for that. Ever since we got here Ida has been a party animal, she just gets drunk and flirts with boys. But if you can drink you might as well also work the next day.

"Ida there will be boys there, you like boys. And they are very good-looking." I ushered trying to convince her. "Ok let's say you come after your shift is over and pick me up from the party, that way I have a reason to go sooner." Ida looked at me still unconvinced, but I can see her iron will breaking.

"Let's say I will think about it okay? It is not a deal, but I will think about it. And now let's pick out something hot to wear for you tonight." She winked at me. Well, that was good enough for me, I know she'll change her mind and come. "Why should I wear something hot, I don't want to impress anyone, nor did I pack appropriately for such an occasion." I told her a little worried. "My dear friend, you will want to look hot when you take these 50 bucks from this Jungkook guy." and that convinced me to let Ida pick my outfit.

Ida put me in an outfit not overdressed for an event like that and also not out of my comfort zone. It's just casual chic, I'm wearing an oversized men's dress shirt in light blue, paired with my jeans and some white slip on shoes. I left a few buttons of the dress shirt undone but still leaving something to the imagination. I mean I have no bra on, gotta leave something to the imagination. Why don't I have a bra on you might ask? Well, Ida through the outfit on me to test it and then she shoved me out of the door with my purse and a red lipstick. That's the reason why I'm now walking to the boy's room very uncomfortable.

From a distance I could already hear chatter and a faint noise of a boom box playing 'Joyride' by Roxette

From a distance I could already hear chatter and a faint noise of a boom box playing 'Joyride' by Roxette. The door of said room wasn't locked, it was opened by a slit but I knocked anyway. Wouldn't want to intrude. They could be naked for all I know. Unfortunately non other than Jungkook himself opened the door wider and smiled at me. "Thought you wouldn't make it. We've all been waiting for you, your late." he winked and then turned around to the rest of the guys that eyed Jungkook curiously. Jungkook waved me inside and turned around to the boys. "Listen everyone, my date has just arrived!" he laughed and the other's joined him. "No no no  I'm not your date" I said to him "I'm not his date!!!" I then proceeded to tell the other's.