-5-

Ana's POV

Day after the toilet paper incident on the Lido Deck: 13th May 1989

The next day I still couldn't forget the incident. My wallet still hurts a lot and I'm still very angry that these boys got away with it. No, not only did they steal a shit ton of toilet paper, these jokers decided to cover the whole lido deck in toilet paper before the guests arrived. And Ida and I were one of the few idiots that had to clean the deck till way past our working hours. That's why I decided to find either Yoongi or one of his crazy friends. The worst thing is that I've been searching every floor even the staff room and the bar and they are nowhere to be found. I swear if I can get my hands on them, they won't see the light of day.

Ok, relax Ana. They are just some stupid handsome boys, who owe me 50 dollars. Where would I be, if I were a conceited handsome dumb stupid boy? Pfff, probably chilling on the lido deck by the pool and not doing my work. oh my god, the lido deck, that's it.

Furiously strutting towards the lido deck, I spotted a few familiar faces chilling poolside on the loungers. Yoongi spotted me too and waved me towards them. "Ana, the Swedish beauty, how are you today?" he smiled and looked me up and down. I wanted to shout at them and tell them how lazy they were, but in front of me are three attractive men, shirtless in their swimming trunks.

"Isn't that the girl you hooked up with after work?" a boy with a boxy smile said to Yoongi. "No I-" Yoongi was about to answer him but I interrupted.

"We never hooked up! He only brought me to my room because I was drunk and tired. In fact, I'd never hook up with any of you guys and lastly, I have a bone to pick with you guys." I spat angry, maybe a little too angry. I guess my anger has built up and burst out of me.

"Wow, that's a little harsh. I don't even know what you're talking about, Swedish beauty. I haven't done anything naughty that you could punish me for. Not that I would complain anyway" Yoongi eyed his other friends and smirked. He knew that they were up to something and he guessed it had something to do with the lido deck and toilet paper. But why put Ana in the mix? That is a question I'm going to answer him right now.

"Ok, listen here you little shits!" I said. "God I'm attracted to her when she is angry like that." one of them, the one with puffy lips and a short frame, said. "Could you please take me seriously! I got in trouble because your little friends stole toilet paper from my cart and that cost me 50 dollars and a lot of work cleaning this stupid prank up, so you owe me something."

The other three boys, of which I did not know the names yet, were in awe by my outburst. Whereas Yoongi was deeply in thought about something. Hopefully, he is thinking about how he can pay me back.

"Sounds like a JK thing" Yoongi muttered. "What is a JK?" I said, which made the other boys laugh and caused me to turn red. Must I need to know what that is? Yoongi shook his head smiling. "JK is a who not a what. He is the one causing your misery. Let's call him the mastermind behind this plan, but he really isn't a mastermind at all haha." I'm guessing Yoongi means the boy from the presentation, but to be really sure I'm asking him.

"What does JK look like? I saw the ones that did it." I said. "Well-" Yoongi began. "I heard he looked like your future husband..." an unknown voice behind me said, interrupting Yoongi in the process. I gave Yoongi a confused look and he shrugged it of and made a motion for me to turn around. So I did. Little did I know that the most beautiful man in the world was standing behind me. The man from the presentation with a big smirk and his arms crossed.

I took a moment to compose myself and couldn't come up with a good answer to his statement. So me being me I said something along the lines of "It looks like I have a bad taste in men then." Crossing my arms too with a challenging look. He widened his eyes, I'm sure he wasn't ready for a comeback like this. It was a lie anyways he is not a bad taste at all, but a girl has got to do what a girl has got to do.

"Listen, you're pranking might've been funny for like 10 minutes, but it made a lot of damage. Not only to the ship but to my wallet. Actually, it wasn't that funny" I said in a steady voice, surprising myself. The boys and Yoongi were now looking between the two of us like a tennis match. JK or whatever his real name is was smiling a little bit, reminiscing his prank and actions. "I'm going to pay you back..." "Ana" I completed his sentence. "Yes, I'm going to pay you back Ana." "50 bucks" I said.

"Oh shit, well for fifty bucks you're going to have to do something for me too." I couldn't believe what he was saying. "You pig!" I slapped his shoulder. What a dirty mind. "No, not like that. Ok, let me explain it to you. To me and my friends", he pointed towards the boys, and they waved at me. "This prank was really funny and I think you would've liked it too if you knew us a little better..." Yeah and maybe if I didn't have to clean it all up and pay for it. I guess he had to add something to that or maybe he is onto something because he proceeds to make his point.

"What are you on about?" I said to him. JK rubs his chin with his thumb and index finger, seemingly deep in thought. "Jungkook you have some kind of plan again, don't you?" Yoongi also said. "She's coming to our room tonight," Jungkook said to them and then turned to me. "You're coming to mine and Jimin's room, room 221. We are all going to be there, maybe a few other staff people too. Kind of like a little get-together you know."

I looked at him suspiciously. "And what do you gain from that?" I asked him. There is no way that someone like him will invite me without any ulterior motives. "Nothing, I give you your 50 bucks and you will join me and my friends for a drink. Get to know us, me, a little better." he winked. I squinted my eyes at him. "I feel like you don't trust me haha" he added.

"Well, I don't. And I will think about your offer okay?" I told him not expecting his answer to that. "Oh no no no, it wasn't an offer nor an invite, it was rather an order, a must. Or else I'll be really sad, Ana."

This boy will be the death of me.

___________________________________________

lido deck: the pool deck. For ships with multiple pools it is typically the top open deck with the largest pool.