chapter one - winterfell

Arthur
Father had called for me , I wonder what he wants .
What I'm not going to winter fell no way. I told him
Arthur you are going . You are getting married to Anna stark for the future  of our house . Now go put your armour on and before you ask I got one of the servents to pack a few of your  belongings .
But father . No buts Arthur go now .

I can't believe him . He is sending me to go to winter fell. I must hurry I need to meet up with cersei and king Robert that fat fool .

Cersei

A gard came telling me Arthur and a few of his solders will be joining us . What for ?
Jamie came up along side the carriage . Did you hear the news . He asked. I did Arthur is going us I told him. It is great now I won't have to keep listening to tyrion I can talk to Arthur .
Mother why is uncle Arthur coming with us asked   myrcella . I don't know dear , but we will find out soon enough . What did Robert say a bout Arthur I asked Jamie . Robert seems happy , he thinks Arther is great company to have . Jamie said .

I just couldn't stop thinking why is Arthur coming with us

Ned stark
Winterfell

I was watching rob and Jon and theon teach bran to archery trying to get him to at least hit the hay . Who was a narks man . I asked as the boys laughed at bran. Keep trying bran I told him.

Then I saw Arya grab a bow and arrow and release it and It went  in the middle catelyn looked  upset I suppose she thinks it is not lady like . Arya ran with bran chasing her . While the boys were picking up the arrows.

Ser rodrick came up to me and said to us that they had caught a deserter .  I called Anna and told her to get bran . Catelyn said he is to young I told he needs to see it. Anna came back with bran and I told the boys to saddle up .

The deserter said he saw white walkers , I raised my sword and killed him . I came up to bran and asked why I did it ?. He said that Jon said he deserved as he was deserter. Is it true bran asked . I told him a madman says things .

On are way back the boys raced each other untill they stopped the rest of us caught up . It's a freak theon said . It's a direwolf . It should be  south of the wall. Jon had handed bran a direwolf pup  . Theon wanted to kill Robb said no . I was going to let theon kill it. Lord stark , there is six pups and six stark children they were ment to have them. Fine you can keep them but you will train , feed yourselves and if they die burry themselves .

Then out came a grey pup that one's your snow .

When we got back , I told the boys to give the Sansa , Arya and Anna the direwolf pups to them . Catelyn came out saying two ravens came .  One letter said that Jon aryn was dead and that Robert was coming it only ment one thing he was naming me hand of the king and other saying that Arthur  lannister will be coming to marry Anna . I had already agreed to tywin about it . Now I have to tell Anna . Are you sure Ned about Anna  marrying a lannister. Catelyn said . Arthur will treat her well I met him a few times.

I told a servents to get all my children.
They all sat down . Jon aryn is dead and the king is coming . There is more , this evolves Anna  , Anna will be marrying Arthur lannister. Robb cut me off he is to old for her and he is a lannister. Robb listen Arthur is kind and is respectful I met him during the rebellion . Why are you marrying me off to Arthur. Anna when tywin asks you have to agree . Anna said but I will have to leave all of you , I know but you could visit us ok . All of could go

Robert will be arriving soon and arthur . Catelyn was getting everything and had told bran to let me know the king was here

( I didn't want to write it )

Anna

When father and king Robert left , I saw Arthur , he is so handsome , He was sitting on his horse untill cersei called him and introduced him to us

Mother had asked me to show him around . We walked off together . I asked how long did you know about us ? Not long got told just be fore I left he said how long did you know . He asked A month . Then he said when we are getting married he would take it slow and wait untill I was ready .thank you , I will show you where you chambers are follow me . I kept feeling like he was staring at me . And then Arya came And said here is your direwolf . What is its name ? He asked  snow I said . The name  suits her he said .

 The name  suits her he said

Snow In the picture

I let you rest for the feast tonight

Sansa and mother came and Sansa asked what did I think about Arthur , I said he I s very handsome and kind towards me . Sansa the started talking about joffery and tall I could think about Arthur  after I got ready mother and Sansa left and soon after
Arthur came to my chambers and escorted me to the feast

I didn't want to write it out

Durning the feast it was anouced I would be getting married tomorrow.  I left the feast and went to my chambers and fell asleep a , I woke up to one of maids telling me to have a bath and then soon after my bath I got chased I was nervous
Pick a   dress to whatever you want
Arthor

After I woken up from my sleep it was time to get ready , I had a bath and was putting on my armour . And leaving I got to godswood a everyone was coming Jamie came up to me and said nervous I told him kind of .

Anna came with the most beautiful dress ever she looked beautiful .
  After we kissed  we sat next to each other after a while  some one a said time for the bedding .

We went to my chambers and talked I knew Anna didn't want to have it yet so we cuddled and fell a sleep

Authors note
There will be another part for this chapter about brans fall so stay tuned for it
This is my frist story
Comment about what should be included