chapter 5- finding the truth

Arthur pov

I walked behind my father into the tent, when I saw tyroin in the corner, I walked towards him .

Arthur: I thought you were taken by the starks.

Tyroin: I was now I'm free , it's a long story

Tywin : enough talking, Arthur ,me and the other Lords think it is best if you go to Robb stark and try to convince him to stop this war, you are the best beth because you are his brother in law , before you ask there was a raven sent already.

Arthur : father , can I bring some of my knights , because it would best in case he try's something.

Tywin: yes and saddle up in the morning go and tell your knights .

Arthur : yes father.

I am now walking towards my army.

Arthur : gather around, I have learned that I will be meeting Robb stark tomorrow and we will leave early tomorrow , and will be meeting in the starks camp site so I want you all to come with me in case he try's anything.so get your sleep.

Everyone : yes my Lord .

I went back to my tent and thought a bout Anna and the babe , I hope I come back and after a while I fell asleep.

The next morning.

A servents had saddled my horse. I came up to my horse and turned to my men and told to get up on their horse's .

After 3 weeks of riding and stoping we got to the starks campsite . The starks army was staring at us ready to kill. There was a least 20 thousand or more and 16 thousand of us .

I got to where Robb stark was with his lords.
I got of my horse and told two of my men to follow me and told the rest to stay .

Arthur : Lord  Robb stark, lady catelyn stark, my lords.

Robb : ser Arthur lannister, follow me .

We stoped in a tent.

Robb: why did your father want us to meet about this .

Arthur: we want this war to stop , we understand what king joffery did and we still want you to bend the knee and this will all be over . I made a promise to Anna to make sure you come back alive .

Catelyn: how is she ?

Arthur : she is doing well and as you know is with babe , but please Robb to you want your  sisters babe to grow up with no father or no uncle ?

Robb : no but joffery should of spared my father .

After a while I knew this was going no where.

Arthur: so you want this to continue . The war.

I turned to my men get the men ready to go.

Robb: I won't bend the knee so yes this war will.continue .

Arthur : I will take my leave and tell my father .

I turned to leave and told my men to get on their horses and rode back to my father's camp.

Anna pov

I asked ser martin about cersei and arthur.

Anna : tell the truth. No one will hear.

Martin :  cersei had gotten Arthur drunk a few times and one thing led to another. And everytime we went to king's landing  cersei had gotten Arthur drunk.

Anna: so you are saying they could is slept together ?

Martin: maybe I don't know the truth but it around the time cersei found out that she was with babe that was anouced maybe a month after we came to king's landing . This would have been when she was with babe and   it was myrcella

Anna : I have a lot to think about, it is getting late you may gard the door. Good night ser martin.

Martin: goodnight .

Authors note

Will Anna connect the dots.
Will Arthur fight against Robb.
Comment what you think.