chapter 3 -Casterly rock

Anna pov
I was talking to my ladies in waiting and asking what are the other Lannisters  are like . Well dorna and Kevin are nice and lancel  their son is king Roberts squire , not much is to be said about willem and Martyn and I don't think snow will be allowed in the castle . Arthur said he will talk to tywin .

I was nervous going to casterly rock and meeting tywin . I wonder how is bran after we left there was no news .

Third person
King's ladding

Jamie had heard news that tyroin was taken by the starks . He is now seen  with lannister solders and riding his horse towards Lord stark

And was brought to the throne room , and Robert dismissed it and renamed Ned as hand of the king .

Now we see cersei tell lancel to keep giving Robert wine while Robert goes hunting .

Robert came back with half his gut showing and had asked Ned to come in .

After Ned realized that Roberts children were not his he had told people and cersei was not happy and ordered him to be arrested

After cersei telling joffery to let Lord stark join the night watch ,and Sansa begging .He chose to kill him

Robb pov

A raven came my Lord .

I was angry , they forced Sansa to write saying that our father was a traitor. I wanted to go to war because of it .

Third person winterfell

A raven came . To catelyn stark saying Ned was dead .

Anna pov

I got out fo carriage and Arthur kissed me .
Arthur: my father wants to speak to us a raven came .

Anna: why dose he want both of us?

Arthur: I do not know love.

Arthur led the way to where tywin was.

Tywin: sit down both of you , I bear news from kings landing , Ned stark is dead , he was a traitor saying  Roberts children had no claim to the throne . I'm sorry Anna .

Arthur : dose this mean we are going to war with the north , I saw the army was packing .

Tywin: Robb stark called his banners and is marching south.

Anna : what .. Robb will lose he has no idea what he walking into .

Tywin: Arthur take Anna to your chambers.

Arthur: yes father.

We reached arthur's chambers and I collapsed into his arms , crying.

Anna : I told father to say no and he didn't .

Arthur : Anna no one knew this would happen.

For the rest of the night I stayed in arthur's arms .

I woke up alone Arthur left a note saying he is with his father .  My ladies in waiting came in. And one had asked when was the last time I bled . I noticed my stomach was round . I told them to get the maseiter  . He came and told me I was with babe . I walked to where I saw Arthur talking to one of his solders .
The solder walked away .

Anna : I have something to tell you.

Arthur : what is it ?

Anna : I'm with babe.

Arthur : really ! It's just I will be leaving to go to war with your brother soon , you should write to him.

My heart dropped Arthur mightn't see are babe grow.

Anna: I will write to Robb.

Arthur :  Before you go, I will like you to meet ser martin tryell . One of my most trusted commanders , he will be your personal gard .

Anna : ser martin come we must leave .

I didn't know what to say to Robb . I told him I was with babe and that I'm doing well and that Arthur may not see are babe grow because of king joffery . I hoped he was doing well.

I went to one of the ravens and watched it fly away .

Robb pov

I was with the other Lords and my mother walked in saying that letter came from Anna . Saying that all the lords needed.to hear it . It said Anna was with a babe and that Arthur will be fighting then war and said she had a personal gard and that joffery will not be fighting in the war he caused.

I felt bad for anna knowing that her husband mightn't come back to her because of me.

Authors note

End. Of chapter 3
Comment what you think
I feel bad for Robb because he caused the war where Anna may not see her husband come back to her.