chapter 7 - Survial

Arthur pov

I couldn't  sleep , I kept thinking this could be it tomorrow , I could die . I saw the way the north men and their lords looked at me . What would happen if I died . What would happen to Anna . After awhile I fell asleep.

Servents: m'lord wake up .

Arthur : I'm up . You didn't need to wake me up .

Servents : you slept in m' lord .

Arthur : I slept in! How?

Servents : you might of been tired .

Arthur : is my cloths and armour ready.

Servents : yes m'lord .

Arthur: get my horse ready then.

I started getting ready but I got the feeling I was being watched . I looked up . Shit. It was my father.

Arthur: I'm sorry , I slept in , Im ready now

Tywin: don't let it happen again , off you go and don't let Robb win. We are Lannister's.

Arthur: yes father.

I met up with my men and got on my horse and we started to march to the north . I kept thinking of the plan . I was to get around Robb's army and get behind them and Jamie was to be Infront of them. Why are we fighting joffery's battles while he sits on his iron throne . This was caused by him.

My scouts said to me that Jamie's camp was near by so I told my men we would rest at Jamie's camp and keep marching to Robb's army and then get behind him.

Lannister knight: ser Arthur , Jamie's tent is straight on .

Arthur : men take a rest for the night, I will speak to Jamie.

I got of my horse and my squire to it. I walked towards Jamie's tent, I heard him talking.

Arthur : Jamie!

Jamie: why are you here?

Arthur : I'm letting my men rest and we will leave tomorrow and I will lead them around Robb's army and you will be Infront.

Jamie: father came up with this plan, it might work but we are fighting in the north their home . It is cold and that will be are weekness.

Arthur: I know but we have a bigger army.

Jamie : yes we do and Robb is green.

Arthur: I'm going to bed , I will have a longer march then you .

Jamie : you and your beauty sleep.

Arthur : I like my sleep ! I said while walking out.

Robb's pov

I was thinking how was I going to lead these men and defeat the Lannisters .

Theon: are you listening .

Robb: I was thinking has any heard news on where the Lannisters are.

Lord boltan : last I heard Arthur was with his father and Jamie left with some men heading this way .

Robb: get the men ready , we know Jamie has at least 30 thousand . If we plan this out we could defeat them. I want all of you get some rest big day tomorrow .

I went to bed thinking , if I plan this well I could defeat Jamie .

Anna pov

I started to get worried , what if Arthur didn't come back. I will have to raise are child alone . My stomach was still getting bigger and I wondered if it was twins. I was reading a book about house lannister it was actually interesting I started to get tired do I closed it and went to bed . Please Arthur come back safely and Robb  to be alive.