Marina ~ U Got It Bad

AN: Just a little heads up, this one shot is ALL smut. Enjoy 😈

Maya

When you feel it in your body, you found somebody who
Makes you change your ways like hanging with your crew
Said you act like you ready, but you don't really know
And everything in your past, you wanna let it go

"Fuck baby don't stop." I breathed out. My body was on fire. I could stay like this forever. Carina lifted her head from between my legs and grinned at me.
"Carina, why did you stop?" I whined.
She made her way up to me, and gently kissed my lips. Carina bit down on my bottom lip gently and tugged it, making me moan in response.

Carina slowly began to go down my body. Her fingertips ghosting over my curves as she crawled down, her breath hot against my bare stomach.

She made her way down, kissing either side of my inner thighs as she got closer to my center. Where I wanted her the most. Once she finally got there, she stuck her tongue out and gently dabbed my clit with it.

My legs quickly wrapped around my wife, attempting to tug her closer. "That's not nice." I murmured, making Carina chuckle. Eventually, Carina pressed her tongue flat against my center. Slowly licking up, making the tip of her tongue barely dip into my already wet entrance before stopping at my clit.

She started to make circles around my clit, my heels digging deeper into her back to try to get her closer than she already was. Carina's hands went out to grab my hips and lift me up slightly.

"Can you-" I cut herself off with a low moan when Carina started to suck on my clit. One hand shifted to the center of my back to support me while the other dragged from my hip to my entrance. Carina's fingers teased me, barely dipping one fingertip in before entirely pulling it out.

I lift up one of my legs to gently hit Carina in the back with my heel, only making my wife chuckle as she continued to suck. Finally, she put one finger in and I moaned slightly. When she joined the second finger, I felt my body already tensing up.
We both knew that with the absolute euphoria I was in right now, that I wasn't going to last too long from the start. With a dirty moan and my legs tightening around Carina's back, I let go. Carina helped me through the orgasm, pulling her fingers out after a moment and eagerly lapping up all of my juices.

She smiled as she made her way up my body. Carina kissed me causing me to slightly moan when I tasted myself on my wife's lips. "That was amazing." I hummed out, kissing Carina again when she went to move away. The Italian nodded with a smile. "Stay."

Carina stood up, my eyes automatically following her every move. She started stripping as she made her way to the closet, opening the bottom drawer of the nightstand.

A familiar tingling sensation came back between my legs. That's was the toy drawer.
I saw Carina stare at them carefully, until she reached down and picked up the purple one with ripples in it and it was strapless with an insert that never failed to make the user cum as well.

As Carina turned around to put it on, I saw her eyes light up. She was staring at her own reflection in the large mirror she bought not a few weeks ago. It was large and directly across from our bed. Why hadn't we thought about this before?

"Mettiti su mani e ginocchia." Carina said gruffly. Carina watched me careful eyes, before I finally got onto my hands and knees.
"The mirror, look at the mirror." Carina commanded. I moved my head back so Carina could see the smirk on my face. Slowly, I turned around to see my own reflection, crawling forward so my hands were at the end of the bed.

Carina walked towards my face, moaning slightly as the toy rubbed against her. Carina went to say something, but I surprised her by opening my mouth up instead. I could see the lustful look build up in her eyes, when Carina grabbed my jaw, and gently slid the toy into my mouth.

"Good girl." Carina muttered as she slowly started to push the toy in deeper. I moaned around it. I always hated being praised in bed, but when Carina did it, she made it sound so sexy.
I started to bob my head up and down, taking the whole length of the toy into my mouth , to rub the insert against Carina, making the brunette grip my shoulders and let out a guttural moan.

Carina pushed at my shoulders to take the toy out of my mouth.
She climbed onto the bed and circled around, getting on her knees behind me.

Carina stared at the reflection we made eye contact. She bent forward, teasing my entrance with the toy. Carina wrapped her hands around my and started to tug roughly at my nipples, making me moan loudly.

"Please," I pushed her hips back more, moaning when the toy went in slightly deeper. Carina pulled away and straightened up, grabbing my hips. Slowly, she started to push into the toy deep inside me.

"You look so good while I'm fucking you." Carina said, dragging her fingertips up my spine.
Carina started to move her hips back and forth. Pulling back until the only the tip was in, and then pushing forward to the hilt. They were slow and long thrusts, each one making my moans get louder.

"Faster, please." I stared at the reflection ahead of me. I could tell by the smirk on Carina's face that she heard my begging, but didn't seem to do anything about it. "Píu veloce." I tried again, this time my wish was fulfilled.

Carina tightened her grip on my hips, switching to sharp, short strokes. Initially, it made me fall slightly forward until I quickly regained my balance, but the banging of the headboard started to pick up more and more.

Carina spread my hips out more, beginning to thrust harder into my throbbing center. I let out a loud moan that only caused Carina to go faster. My moans only increased as I stated at the reflection to see Carina's muscles tense with each and every thrust she made.

Carina bent forward a bit, moving one hand off my hips and snaking it down to my clit. Once her fingertips slightly touched it, I lost my balance and my face fell into the mattress of the bed, letting out an almost animalistic moan.
Carina moved her other arm up and grabbed a fistful of my hair. She tugged my head up quickly, making me face the mirror again. "Look how pretty you are when I'm fucking you like the good girl you are. Look how beautiful you look when I make you cum."
I forced myself to open my eyes and stare at our naked bodies. Carina used two fingers to rub circles on my clit. If I could stay feeling like this forever, then I would be content with life.

With one more sharp thrust, I fell forward. The only thing keeping my head up was Carina's tight grip on my hair. Carina kept thrusting, speeding up for a moment until she came as well.
Carina stilled, letting go of my hair before she pulled out slowly, causing me to groan. She got off the bed and took the toy off, and fell back on the bed breathless.
"Holy shit." I breathed out.
"Holy shit is right. Fanculo." Carina laughed out.
"I love you." I turned to my wife and wrapped my arms around her.
"I love you too bambina."