ATTACK (2)

Tristan must leave the house early because today is a special day. Red-vampires are going to attack the most important part of the country. The only safe place for black-vampires, Xuum. Xuum is the city where all the living creatures live at the moment.

As long as they were far away from it, the situation had some hope to it. But today, it's the game of death. No one knows who will end up returning home after this.

Tristan didn't explain to August yet. They're both at the dining table, eating breakfast.

"August.." Tristan looks into her eyes
"Today is gonna be a hard and long day, you promise me when i come home, you will be here?"
August stares at him
"What do you mean? What's different today? Are you..wait is today... the day?

Tristan looks at her hands
"I didn't want to tell you last night, lots of stress would came for you.."
"I'll be here. And i believe.."
She smiles and hold his hands that are placed on the table.
"You will come back home babe"

"I can't promise you i will..and you know that"
Tristan looks desperate while playing with her fingers.
"I'll wait" August says with her calming voice.
_______________________________

The biggest difference between red-vampires and black-vampires is that the black type, they have feelings. They get happy, sad, hurt, angry, but the red type...they have no idea what any of those words even mean.

They never feel emotions. People say they are made of emptiness. The only thing they care about is growing their kingdom, killing humans and drinking their bloods.

Black-vampires live their lives. Lots of them have no problem with living with humans, create a family and control their needs. They usually drink animal blood. Cows, shapes and etc. If any of them feels the need to drink human blood, they have to be under control of their system. All protected and safe.

A black-vampire doesn't kill humans. It doesn't happen often. If they do, they get arrested. It's one of the rules.
"Black-vampires have no right to kill a human if it's because of their need to drink human blood. The only acceptable reason to do so is, if they had to protect themselves from them."

These vampires, my god, they have a whole book explaining their rules. They believe they are the most civilized generation of vampires that have ever lived.

Fighting with red-vampires who have nothing but their thirsty mouth is a challenge.

Red-vampires cannot turn anyone to be a part of them. Their intention from this war is to kill as much as black-vampires as possible so they can own their city. Their only city.
_______________________________

Tristan walks into the room. Everyone stands up to show their respect. All the kingdom is here. They need every single vampire, every single help. Tristan clears his throat.
"My strong and valid people, today is the day. We all knew it will come. Just didn't know when and how. Our enemy, the red types, they managed to attack the whole country and now they're here, ready to attack our only safe place, Xuum." He pauses.

"What is important in is this war, is giving your all. Not every one of us will survive this hard situation. I hope you all are aware of the things we are about to face."

"ATTACK" and that's the starting of a graveyard.

________________________________
Vote so maybe Tristan will survive!

________________________________Vote so maybe Tristan will survive!