Shiny and Dark (7)

August stops.

Tristan gets up and grabs her hand. He takes a close look and says
"I will help you"

"Are you sure hun? You don't have to.."
August whispers.

"Yes I have to! I can't believe I am now this ugly monster who can't even control himself for a drop of blood." Tristan says madly.

They both go to the bathroom.

August washes her hand and even tho feels really hard and weird for him, he bandages it carefully.

"Tristan...listen I don't think you're a monster at all. It's not your fault that you're addicted to blood or that you need it to survive. It's fine..."

August touches his neck.

"Is it? Is it still fine if I hurt you again?"
"You won't"
"How do you know?"
"I trust you. You should too."

Tristan kisses her hand
"Thank you...But I have to show you something.."
_______________________________

August sits on the swing in the yard. Tristan is still inside.

She looks at the sky. It's sunny and there is barely any cloud. What is he going to show her? He never wants to go to the yard when it's this sunny because..because of the sun.

August quickly realizes he never explained what sun exactly does to his skin! She has no idea about what happens if he steps into the yard.

By realizing that August quickly goes inside
"Tristan!"

Tristan enters the small hallway between the living room and the yard.

"Oh Tristan listen I have a que...."
August pauses because she realizes he's shirtless.

"Come with me, I'll answer your question."

August goes back to the yard
"Ok wait...before you show this to me, is it something that will hurt you? Is this gonna be painful? Should I be prepared for anything?"

August talks as fast as possible because Tristan doesn't stop walking.

Tristan slows down
"No hun. There is nothing to worry about. Just...promise me you won't leave me after this..."

August stares at him for a bit
"....ok I promise"

"Alright here we go"
Tristan steps into the yard.

The sun shining bright on his skin reflects way too strong and his body looks like a small sun itself.

August is so shocked, she opens her mouth to say something but Tristan says
"Shhh..look closely..."

August stands right next him, looking closely at his skin. There are dark bite marks all over his shiny glittery skin.

"What are these?"
August says touching one of them on his neck.

"These are all the places where I bit people in the past..."

Tristan looks at August who is now trying to see the bite mark on his left wrist.

"There it is! Found it!"
August raises Tristan's hand and looks at the black mark. It is the one. It's August's.

Tristan shamefully turns around and says
"Now you know...I'm a monster. All these bite marks are people in pain. They suffered. They screamed. Some died August."

Tristan sighs.

"That's....interesting! So you can count them?"

Tristan turns to her
"Are you serious?! I killed people! A lot of people. I am a fucking blood drinker."

She doesn't react at all.

"WHY WHY WHY?! WHY ARE YOU STILL STANDING HERE!? YOU SHOULD RUN! YOU SHOULD BLAME ME FOR THE GRAVEYARD I MADE!! YOU SHOULD...."

Tristan tears up
"You should hate me"

"Oh Tristan.."

August hugs him tight and pets his back
"Hun...I don't hate you..I can't! I know you're a vampire! I know you drink blood and yes I know you drank people's blood to death!"

August smirks and says loudly
"I KNOW THESE STUFF!"

Tristan looks away. He doesn't know what to think. He doesn't know what to say.

Why is August so fine with this? Every single person in his family reacted terrible. His dad threw him out of the house like a piece of garbage.

They all blamed him for becoming an awful monster. They told him he's dangerous and he will hurt everyone.

They all hated him for what he became.

"But...I still love you. You mean a lot to me! And imagine if humans would blame themselves for eating all the animals they eat.. or the plants! They would never!!" *Shout out to all the vegans and vegetarians, you rock!

August continues
"It's the same shit! Stop blaming yourself, it's not your fault babe. It's just you. Accepted it for the sake of god!"

August grabs his neck, getting closer she kisses his throat.

Her breath on his skin can easily be felt even tho it's really hot outside.

Her fingers touching his back, he goes to kiss her lips but she stops him

"Let me ride it this time"

She says calmly and Tristan feels dizzy. Being under the sun for so long and being kissed by a pretty girl is a lot to handle!
_______________________________

He lays on the bed. She goes on the top of him and gently licks his chest to his throat.

He tries to kiss her and she says
"Shhh we'll get there..what's the rush for?"

August moves her finger on his lips. She licks them and bites his bottom lip.

By putting her knee between his legs and moving it slowly, he starts to breathe heavily.

She pulls his hair and kisses him savagely. He puts his arms around her so she won't let go.

He keeps kissing her and pushes her closer and closer..
_______________________________

"I always thought being under the sun causes you pain. So it's fine?"

"It's more like a curse to remind us how evil we are. It kills the shininess on our skin and stays with us forever. And no it's not completely fine. Staying for too long under sun will cause a weird uncomfortable situation for me."

"How long is too long?"
"More than 10 minutes?"
"What?! Only 10 minutes?!"
_______________________________

"Umm August?"
"Yes?"
"There's a letter for you!"
"A letter?"

August takes the letter out of Tristan's hands.

"It's from..."
She pauses and stares at the name for a bit.

"It's from my family.."
_______________________________

Like the chapter because August needs some mental support for reading her letter right now!

Like the chapter because August needs some mental  support for reading her letter right now!