Insecurities (5)

August you're there?"

"Ye...yes" She feels something moving through her blood.

"It's happening" She says, trying to breathe.

"Agh agh aghh" It hurts so bad as if someone is pulling a rope through her veins.

"Are you ok? I'll set a timer. One minute should be enough."

Tristan starts to move his hands.

"Oh he's moving!"
"That's good!"

But he quickly grabs her hand and suck if harder.

August screams and blacks out for a second.

"TRY TO OPEN HIS EYES!" Mr. Yooha yells.

August tries to do it with the other hand. Tristan opens his eyes. They're not warm green, as always. They're kinda red.

Tristan looks straight in August eyes and after 3 seconds his eyes goes to normal. He suddenly stops sucking her wrist.

He pulls himself back.
"What am i doing? This is not me!" He grabs his head between his hands.

August can't breath. Her head hurts.
"Trista-"
She passes out.

"Omg no August!" He starts crying.

"HEY CAN YOU HEAR ME?" Mr. Yooha shouts.

Tristan quickly reaches the phone
"Sir she passed out. I...i am sorry i...what should i do?"

"Don't worry. She'll be fine. Get her some grape juice and some iron supplement...NOW"
_______________________________

"I didn't mean to do it, i don't know how it happened."

"She did it Tristan"

"WHAT! I told her not to. I knew this will happen"

"Stop being so angry about it! It's now your fault! If you just bit her while you were feeling fine, you would have control of what is going on. But no you know what you did? Tasted blood while your body was asking for it regardlessly!"

Tristan stays quiet.
"I am really sorry sir..."

"We didn't have enough time to send you people, so they could keep an eye on you. You literally hurt your girlfriend with your selfishness."

Tristan presses his lips together.
"I cannot be more sorry sir. I thought I will be fine. I didn't mean to hurt anyone. I am terribly sorry."

"From this side, your apology is accepted. Now go to her. She's really really brave. She loves you so much Tristan. You take enough care of her, alright?"

"Yes sir."
_______________________________

"How are you feeling hun?" Tristan runs his fingers in her hair.

"I'm feeling better...and you're alive!"

"Yes yes i am. Thank to you." Tristan smiles.

"Now listen..I am really sorry for what I did to you. It was selfish and I should have told you the whole truth. I am really sorry." He looks sad and starts playing with her hair.
"I really am"

August looks at her wrist that is now bandaged.
"Tristan...yes you should have told me. I understand you were under pressure and didn't want to hurt me..but what you did was really stupid."