Her blood (4)

"What..what are you saying sir? That's not possible." Tristan looks at August who is directly looking at him and shakes her head to know what Mr. Yooha is saying.

"Listen Tristan. Check your body carefully. Surely you will find a bitten part. One of red-vampires bit you and if that's the case, you need human blood. Otherwise we will lose you"

Tristan can't look at August anymore. His voice shaking, he ends the call.

"What did he say?" August asks.
"...He said...he said it's nothing. It will go away soon" Tristan looks at the phone.

"Oh good! I was really worried for you" August gets up and goes to the kitchen.
"Are you hungry at all? I mean you just came out of a war!" She laughs opening the fridge.

"No, thanks hun" He gets up and goes to the bathroom. How can he do this to her? This is so selfish. He could never.

He takes off his shirt. There is a tiny little bruise on his left shoulder.

Mr. Yooha said he will die if he doesn't drink blood till the next sunrise. He has 8 hours to decide either he will live this life or his girlfriend. His pure, kind girlfriend.

No, it just seems impossible. He'll not be able to handle the pressure of drinking his own partner's blood while she's in pain.
_______________________________

"I can't sleep. It's cold."
August gets up and sits on the bed.
"Is it me? Is it my body?" Tristan grabs her wrist and gently pulls her to his side.

"What? No! You're like sexy-cold. But this is like cold-cold." August says touching his chest.

"Maybe socks will help" Tristan suggests and gets up to bring her socks from the closet.

"Agh agh agh!"
He feels an awful pain from his arm to his heart. The pain feels like an electric shock.

"Oh my god! Are you ok?"
August runs to him.
"Tristan what happened?"

"I...I am fine" * totally not dying

"I call Mr. Yooha"
"No no no! I'm fine. It's nothing."
"You almost passed out! How can you say it's nothing?!"

"OK...ok I'll tell you what is happening...but you have to promise me that you won't do anything stupid August"

"Something stupid? What is going on? Tell me already!"
"No August. You have to first promise."

"Ok ok i promise. Now tell me."
_______________________________

"August you don't know what you're saying"
"I know what i'm saying Tristan. Listen you have to do this! You will die!"

" I DON'T CARE!" Tristan yells.
"Listen August I don't care...I will not drink your blood because of my own needs."

"Hey...This is different. You need it. Plus I won't die from that. It will be just the amount you need to live. Listen to me..."

August gets closer to him.
" I won't live that long without you with everything that is happening out there. This is a win-win. If you don't do this, you are killing both of us!"

"August it's not a fucking joke. If I drink your blood, i may just easily lose control and drink it all! Then what!? What the hell will happen then?"

"I trust you."
"You shouldn't"

"Tristan come on! I am living with you since the attack started. It's been years. I am allowed to trust you. We are sleeping in the same bed."

" It's different."
"Why?!"

"Because..." Tristan holds her hands and looks into her eyes.

"Because this is me before tasting your blood. If I taste it, things will change. Even if I can control it at the moment, I might get addicted to it.."

"I am not afraid. You can do it. I know that won't happen. You love me, you won't hurt me."

Tristan exhales
"You won't give up, will you? I don't wanna argue about it anymore."

"YOU WILL DIE!"
"I DON'T CARE"
"FUCKING I DO!"

"Let's go to sleep. It's late. You need to sleep. We talk about it tomorrow, okay?"

August looks at him with the saddest look ever and goes to bed.

Tristan looks at his watch. He has four hours left. He kisses August.
August kisses him back and falls sleep.
_______________________________

"Good morning" August looks at Tristan. His eyes are closed.

"Tristan..." She pulls his hair back. He doesn't move.

She quickly sits straight. This is strange.
"TRISTAN CAN YOU HEAR ME?"

No reaction.
"Omg omg no no no" she shakes him.

"Ok don't panic don't panic!"
August says nervously and reaches to the phone.

"Hi Mr. Yooha?"
"Yes hello...who am i talking to ma'am?"
"Hello oh thank god. This is August. I am Tristan's girlfriend."
"Oh August. How are you?"
"I am fine but Tristan...He doesn't move. It's strange. I am worri-"
"August wait did he drink any blood last night?"
"No he did not. I told him he can do it but he disagreed. He said we will talk about it today."
"Today? He had eight hours and now it's like 15 minutes left.."
"WAIT WHAT?!" August jumps and goes to Tristan that is lying on the bed.

"WHAT SHOULD I DO?"
"Ok relax. Here's exactly what you should do."
_______________________________

"Alright. Place your wrist...left wrest between his front teeth"

August places her wrist between his teeth.

"Now you have to push his teeth inside your hand vein BUT listen...it's gonna be painful."

August breaths deeply
"I know."

"His front teeth are sharp enough to do the main part themselves."

August pushes her wrist on Tristan's teeth and yells when they go inside.

The pain is nothing like she ever felt before.

"August listen...it's not the best time to tell you this but right now you are just feeling his teeth inside you. They will start sucking your blood after some minutes and that's when it really and truly hurts...so I will stay here by the phone to make sure...to make sure you're fine." *alive
_______________________________

"Like the chapter!!!" Mr. Yooha says on the phone.

 Yooha says on the phone