𝟷

"Kendo, this is a bad idea

"Kendo, this is a bad idea." I looked at her with gloomy eyes, I did not want to be here at all. I was not about to go to a random person's pool that I've never met and swim -half naked- with two random guys. Supposedly they're Kendo's friends from high school. She told me their names earlier, I can't remember them though.

"Just stop being a pouty baby and c'mon, they're waiting for us." She retorted and opened the car door. I did the same and slung my bag over my shoulder. I mean, their house is nice and all but I still have a bad feeling. I followed Kendo on a grey gravel path on the left side of their house to a dark brown fence. Kendo unlocked it and walked in, I followed behind her.

The pool was shaped like a kidney, it had sparkly blue tiles and even a miniature waterfall coming from the tile wall. The pool even had a red water slide connected to it.

"Hey Kendo! Wassup!" A boy yelled, which caused us both to look over.

"Hey Tetsutetsu! This is Y/N, the friend I said I was bringing." Wow, such a good introduction Kendo, thanks. "Hello, nice to meet you. I'm guessing this is your house?" I asked

"No actually, it's Monoma's." He said. "Speaking of Monoma, he's getting changed into his bathing suit. While we wait we can go ahead and get in the water, it's warm 'cause I turned on the heater. Don't tell Monoma, he'll get pissed." After that, he ran and canon balled into the pool.

"You heard the man, let's go!" Kendo placed her bag on a lounge chair and took off her bathing suit cover up. She was wearing a teal bikini with orange and pink flowers on the right side of the top and the left side on the bottom. That's a cute set, not as cute as mine though. She jumped in the pool and started splashing Tetsutetsu in the face.

I sighed and placed my bag beside hers and stripped my cover up off. I was just wearing a plain set, nothing wild like Kendo's. It was just a light grey set. The bottoms had three slits on both sides of the legs. The top's straps paralleled each other. Two straps from each shoulder crisscrossed over on the back.