The morning after

The morning after.

I felt good. I've haven't done it in a while. Even though it's a one time thing, it feels right. I can't put my finger on it but I think I'm starting to..like him.

Speaking of him, his arm was around my waist and my back was touching his warm chest. He was still asleep but I wasn't.

I've been awake for a few minutes now and I'm still shocked I did it with Monoma. I mean, holy shit. One date, it just took one date.

I don't know what to do. I know I've said it was a one time thing about a million times already but I don't want it to be.

I'm being selfish and stupid.

Shut up.

I sighed and tried to fall back asleep. "What were you thinking about?" His raspy voice said in my ear. "..Nothing." I plainly responded. I lied.

I had too, I didn't have the balls to tell him the truth. Frankly, I never did.

"We both know you're lying babe."

I had to think of a lie. Shit, what am I going to do?

"I'm sorry I said your first name yesterday." I was dying from embarrassment. Ew, that was the most shitty lie I've ever said.

He laughed and I felt his hot breath on my neck. "It's fine, I liked it. It was hot." He wrapped his arm all the way under me and rolled me onto his chest.

"What?" I laughed, confused. "Did I say anything?" I shook my head. He smirked and said, "Do you know you snore loud?"

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "So do you Prince Charming."

"Y'know, you're kind of heavy." He smirked at me. "And you're kind of a dick." I replied with no hesitation at all.

"You got me there babe." He kissed my cheek and I sat up— straddling his lap. I had a worried look on my face.