10

Suki was probably the most respectful guy I've ever met

Suki was probably the most respectful guy I've ever met. He's so kindhearted and isn't a douchebag like Monoma.
He is also very selfless, always looking out for others in need, like me.

But, it doesn't feel right to be with him, in his car alone. I'm not uncomfortable per say, more like second guessing my decisions.

It's almost like... I still have feelings for him. God, how, why would I still care about that guy? Because he's attractive? Because his smile is perfect? Because of his veiny arms, veiny hands? Because he makes me feel butterflies inside?

Everything about Monoma is so—so perfect. The only flaw he has is his godforsaken loud ass mouth he can't keep shut.

That's the only thing that makes him unattractive to me. Why can't Monoma be more like Suki? That would be very beneficial to me and for him.

"What are you thinking about Mrs.
Y/N?" Suki glanced my way while his big veiny hand kept on the wheel.

"It's nothing, just...work." I lied to him. Right now the only thing that was on my mind was Monoma.

The guy I tried again, again, and again to hate but couldn't. Almost loving him, but I could never.

Love is to strong of a word, more like tolerate. I would love to tolerate him.

"Well do you want to talk about it? I'll listen." He said while turning the radio down.

Shit, what am I supposed to say?

"Oh no! I wouldn't want to dump all of that onto you! I'm just tired and thinking about...things." This was a nice save by yours truly.

"Okay, if you insist." He said and turned the volume up again.

Suki dropped me off at Kendo and I's apartment and I waved him a goodbye. Before I could walk away he rolled down the car window and shouted.