"Hey Y/N, can I asked you something

"Hey Y/N, can I asked you something...kinda random?" Kendo asked.

I looked up at my laptop with a confused expression on my face. "I guess so..?"

Kendo hesitated and sighed. "At Monoma's pool yesterday, when he grabbed you and you guys both feel in the water..." She stop and looked up at me, worried. "...did you sense it? Like with  your quirk...your um— 'Spidey-Sense.'" My eyes grew larger as I took a sip of tea in my teal mug. I swallowed and put it down, letting out a sigh.

"Yes and no..." I shut my laptop and placed it to the side of the table. "Spidey-Sense is hard to explain how it works..." I looked away guilty, unable to help my best friend. "Well, could you at least try..?" She asked. I mean of course I could, but I don't understand why she's bringing this up right now. I arched an eyebrow and smiled. "Sure I could... if I wanted too." I smirked.

Kendo grunted and scoffed. "Dude, please! Let me learn more about your quirk, you already know a lot about mine, anyways." I took another sip of my tea and looked her in the eyes and sighed. "Before Monoma and I fell in the pool, I did sense that he was behind me but... it felt like it was right that I didn't move. I mean I'd move if it was anybody else-"

"So basically... you sensed his presence but you didn't move because..?" She carried the 'cause' part waiting for my answer. "Because... I was distracted bu what you and Tetsutetsu were talking about. What? Do you honestly think I like Monoma like that!?" There was no answer, just silence.

"Kendo, oh my god." I laughed and rolled my eyes then opened up my laptop and continued to talk about useless things with Kendo.

"Yo, Monoma, remember that girl Kendo was with yesterday?" Tetsutetsu whistled. "She was so fine."

A few of Monoma's friends heads perked up. "Who? What's her name." They smirked. Monoma looked over at them and glared. They noticed and smiled uncomfortably at him. "What...? You gotta problem?" One of the guys said.