I unlocked the front door and came inside

I unlocked the front door and came inside. The lights were still off—Kendo is still asleep. I sighed and shut the door behind me, putting my house key on the counter.

I walked over to the pantry, eyeing the food but nothing looked appealing to me. I shut the pantry door and walked to Kendo's room.

I knocked. No answer. I knocked again, still no answer. I barged in her room and flicked her light switch on and off.

"Get up its like 11." I laughed.

She rolled over and put the blanket over her head and groaned. "Ughhhh..."

"No but actually, I need to talk to you. It's important." Her eyes widened and she sprung out of bed. "Is it a boy? Oh! A hot date??"

I shrugged my shoulders knowing it was both of those reasons.

"If you would get up you would find out." I teased. She jumped out of bed and walked me to the living room.

"Tell me! Tell me!" She begged.

I can't believe I'm about to do this...

"I need Monoma's number." I said as nonchalant as I could. She smiled and screamed. "Ahhh! You're going out with Monoma?! Eeee!!!"

"Well, I need his number first." I explained. "Wait... he didn't give it to you?" I shook my head. "Hmm. Pussy."

"Here let me get my phone real quick." Kendo ran to her room and unplugged her charger from her phone and ran back to me.

She plopped right down beside me. "Okay," she pulled up his contact and I saved his number.
"What should I text him?" I asked. "Uhmm... "Hey sexy"" She smirked.

I just looked at her and laughed at how stupid that was. "Nah, how about "hey it's Y/N?""
She nodded in approval. "That's kinda dry though..."