Risa Joining

Hello everyone, i'm sorry that the last post got deleted accidentally so i have to start from 0 again this chapter, i hope this chapter still good, but almost close below the last one i sent earlier.

In the City

Risa, Hamura, Felix, and Kaede walked in the city walking to school.

"You three got into third place?" Risa asked in surprised.

She heard from the three of them that the three of them got third place.

"Yeah, we're surprised about it." Kaede said.

"I'm the one who's mostly got surprised." Felix admitted.

"Hold on, what level are you guys?"

"Me and Kyota are level 20." Kaede answered.

"I'm level 15." Felix told her.

"And the three of you got third place?" Risa asked in disbelieve, "Just what kind of character did you have?"

When they arrived at School, which is their class still empty because it's still way early, the three of them explained what their character's are like.

After Risa heard their explanation, Risa then asked, " Huh?! What kinda monster did you make?!" she crossed her arms and closed her eyes as she continued, "Of course, that's sounds like something that an airhead like you do."

"Huh? You think so?" Maple asked.

"Of course it is!" Risa, Hamura, and Kuro shouted.

Risa looked at the ceiling as she complained, "Seems like i'll have a hard time catching up with all of you."

"But if you do what i did..."

"Nope!" Kyota and Risa interrupted.

"Why's that?" Kaede asked.

"It's simple Kaede, you do what you always do while Risa do what Risa do." Felix explained.

"Felix right about it." Sally confirmed.

"Then, what will you do?" Kaede asked.

Risa put her hand on her chin as she wondered, "If you're a shielder, maybe i should be a mage that focused on long distance attacks." But she denied instantly, "But Felix already are an archer so it's impossible. besides, that's something that's too usual for making a party."

Risa then standup from her seat as she finally decided, "Okay i've decided! I'll be an evasive shield!"

"Evasive shield?" Maple asked.

"That was a good choice." Felix said, appreciate Risa decision.

"That's right!" Risa then explained, "I will keep dodging the enemy attacks and will make sure that their attacks do nothing!"

"That's good and all, but what's the point on defending since Kaede is already an unstoppable tank?" Kyota ask.

"It doesnt matter what kind of battle we're gonna face against, we will receive no damage at all. which mean's we'll always be unscathed at all." Risa said, crossing her arms as she walked two steps to the right.

"How's that? That's cool right?" Risa ask, as she looked behind.

Maple proceed to think how it looks like and finally agreed, "I love it! It sounds great!"

"I think so too." Kyota agreed.

"I want to form a party with that concept," Risa explained, "So i'll aim to be an evasive shield!"

"Then i'll raise my defense even more!" Kaede conceded.

"But don't get yourself too much focused on that." Risa reminded as she sitting on Maple's table.