Second floor labyrinth and Second event start!

On the next day, The squad finally arrived in front of the second floor labyrinth entrance. They were ready to clear the labyrinth to open the second floor.

"This is the entrance to the second floor." Sally said.

"Okay, shall we get inside everyone?" Maple asked excitedly.

"Let's go!" Kyota and Kuro answered.

As the group get inside and walked for a few minutes, Maple asked, "Are you sure this is the right way, Sally?"

Sally opened up her Hologram screen as she replied, "It sure is based from the information i got."

"Maple, heads up." Kuro warned as both boys get serious in an instant.

"Why?" Maple asked.

They heard a wild boar charged towards them which made Maple raised her shield in front of her as the boar keep attacking. The boar hit the shield, but he got absorbed by the shield afterwards.

"Hurray!" Maple cheered as she looked at her friends.

Sally then noticed more boar coming as she warned, "More boars coming!"

The three boar attacked Maple shield just like the last boar, but they keep getting absorbed because of her foul feeder.

"Foul feeder sure is strong!" Sally commented.

"But she only can use it for 6 more times now." Kyota reminded.

Suddenly they got surprised by a bear that just hit Maple's shield from a few meters away in front of them.

"Woooooah, Holy Gadzooks!" Maple said in surprised.

"That bear just used an range attack!" Kuro said.

"Now Maple only could used the foul feeder for 5 times today, so i guess we should switch role." Kyota suggested as he get in front of Maple and pull out one of his sword.

Kyota raised his sword towards the bear and told the bear, "Bring it on ranging claw bears." Kyota proceed to run at full speed towards the bear.

The bear fired another claw attack from the distance. Kyota dodge to the left in response and continued running towards the bear. Suddenly Kyota disappeared which made Maple and Kuro asked in surprised, "Where did Kyota go?!" which unknown to them, Sally silently smirked because she cast at skill and use it on Kyota.

The bear looked in confusion because of Kyota sudden vanished, but the bear suddenly got it's head cut with Kyota suddenly reappeared again and the bear fall as it's vanished.

Kyota put back his sword to his scabbard as he looked at his friends, "That skill really helped me out there, Sally."

Kuro and Maple looked with their surprised expression towards Sally and said, "Eh? Sally?" They didn't know what Sally just did.

Sally proceed to explained to them, "That's the skill named mirage. I wanna test it out before i used it for the next event."

"Ehhh..." Maple said to Sally.

"It's pretty convenient to fool your enemies." Kuro commented.

"Anyway guys, i think i saw a boss room up ahead." Kyota said, as he saw the door in front of him.

"It's almost time! Let's go!" Sally told everyone.

As the group enter the boss room, the wood that blocked their way from the other side slide open as the four of them enter the boss room.

Sally exclaimed that this is truly the boss room. As soon as she said that, everyone looked behind and saw that the wood closed the path behind them, which made them know that there's no way back, but only move forward as their option.