20. Miss you🥺💜

Rahul cleared his throat to gain their attention as they were deeply immersed in their eyes conversation.

Sana looked at Rahul.

Rahul : Nee vegetarian nu avanuku epdi ma theriyum?
(How he knew that you are a vegetarian?)

Sana : Athuku oru kutty flash back iruku

Siva : Apa sollu ma.
(Then tell me )

Sana nodded and started to narrate.

Flashback:

While Aarav and Sana were talking in video call, Sana's mom called Sana.

Sana : Aaravey amma call panranga na avanga ta pesitu ungaluku call panren
(Aaravey, mom is calling and after talking with her I'll call you)

Aarav nodded and ended the call.

After few minutes Aarav's phone started ringing.

Aarav mv: Enna athukula call panra athuvum normal call.
(Why she is calling immediately and that too normal call)

Aarav attended the call.

Aarav : Sana ma

Sana didn't reply to him but another voice which is quite similar to Sana's voice replied to him. That is Sana's mom.

Banu ma : Aarav na than Sana oda amma pesuren pa.
(Aarav I am Sana's mother)

Aarav shocked and now only noticed that it is conference call.

He thanked god for keeping his mouth shut as he didn't spoke anything regarding them.

Aarav : Ah sollunga aunty epdi irukinga
(Tell me aunty. How r u?)

Banu ma : Na nalla iruken da kanna. Sana una pathi sonna enkita athan una congratulate panlame nu avala call panna sonnen ana avakita unaku call panra munnadi information kuduka sonnen ava than athellam vendam avaruku surprise ah irukatum nu sollita. Sorry da kanna disturb panniruntha. Congrats for your success pa and you will reach many more heights da kanna.

(I am fine dear. Sana told me about you so that I called you to congratulate for your success. I already told her to inform you but she told that she want to surprise you. I am sorry if I disturbed you. Congrats for your success pa and you will reach many more heights dear)

She wished him wholeheartedly.

Aarav : Ayo apdilam illa aunty neenga disturb la panla. Thank you so much aunty. Your words means a lot to me.
(Aunty you didn't disturb me. Thank you so much aunty. Your words means a lot to me.)

Eventhough he is not infront of her, he thanked her wholeheartedly by keeping his hand on his chest.

Banu ma : Thank you pa Sana va pathukitathuku. Rahul and Siva pathiyum sonna Sana avangitayum na oru nal pesuren. Ellarum oru nal veetuku vanga pa.
(Thank you for taking care of Sana. She also told about Rahul and Siva and I will also talk with them one day. Come to our house one day)

Aarav : Ah kandipa varom aunty. It's my responsibility don't say thanks aunty.
(Surely we will come aunty)

Sana who was in the call facepalmed as they forgot her. She informed them she will back after five minutes and went to the kitchen to have some chocolates as she is feeling sleepy.

In the gap she left, they talked many things about her which includes some funny things about her in her childhood. From that only Aarav came to know that she is vegetarian.

After Sana returns, they talked about some random things and ended the call not before sharing their numbers. Then, they continued their video call atrocities.