33. Accident or planned incident 🤔😤

Sorry 🥺🤧for making you all wait.

Into the story,

Aarav directly went to Sana's class. He entered the class while the lecturer was teaching something without asking any permission as he lose his temper. Sana confused by seeing him like this.

Lecturer : Aarav what do you want? Why are you barging into the class without asking permission?

Aarav saw Jake who was smirking at him. Without minding about the lecturer Aarav directly went towards Jake and pulled him and held his collar. He slapped him. Sana widened her eyes seeing Aarav's angry and behavior. Jake also held his collar and tried to hit him.

Lecturer: What nonsense is this? Aarav it is class not your boxing area. You both don't do this type of stunts in my class.

Aarav held Jake's collar and dragged him outside of the class. Aarav punched Jake's nose and blood oozed from his nose and crowd gathered around them. Sana ran behind Aarav and saw Aarav hitting Jake very badly. Sana quickly called Rahul and informed about this and ended the call.

Lecturer got angry because of this and she directly went towards principal room and informed him about this.

Here, Sana tried to stop Aarav.

Sana : Aaravey please stop this

Aarav didn't gave a budge to her. Without any option she went near him.

Aarav slapped Jake continuously but stopped suddenly as he felt a soft hand wrapping around his arm. He turned and saw Sana who was nodding at him negatively with a fearful and tears filled eyes.

Aarav's face soften seeing Sana's tears filled eyes. He pushed Jake and noticed the crowd around them.

Aarav : Sana ma Inga irunthu po.
(Sana ma go away from here)

Sana nodded negatively. Aarav sighed.

Aarav : Sana po nu sonnen.
(Sana I told you to go)
Aarav told her sternly and Sana jerked because of his harsh tone. By hearing Aarav calling her as 'Sana' instead of 'Sana ma', Sana went away from there wiping her tears.

Aarav felt bad for raising his voice against her but he did it for her sake as he knew that principal would come and it might affect her if she is also here.

As he expected Principal came there.

Principal: What is this Aarav? I didn't expect this kind of act from you. And others am I showing any circus here? Go to your class.

Crowd dispersed except Aarav, Jake and Principal.

Principal: Why did you hit him badly?

Aarav : Sir he is the one who did unwanted things that's why I hit him.

Jake: He is lying sir. Without any reason he hit me for his personal vengeance.

Aarav : Then who hit my coach?

Principal: What?

Aarav : Yes sir, he set some goons and hit my coach after making him unconscious with the help of chloroform.

Jake : No sir I didn't do this.

Principal: Aarav do you have any evidence?

Aarav : Now, I didn't have any evidence but I will definitely prove his crime.

Principal: Then OK. Aarav you are suspended for one week.

Aarav shocked. Jake smirked at evily.

Aarav : Why sir as I told you that I prove his crime?