37. Time for training 🔥

Target votes reach agala 🥲 irunthalum paravala 😅. Pudicha vote pannunga pa😌💜. Ana target potruken 😅 hope it will reach.

I have a surprise for you. Evening solren😍

Let's get into the story,

Hyderabad,

Chennai flight landed on Hyderabad's Airport. Aarav saw his coach's friend was waiting for him with his name board. Aarav waved at him and he reciprocated it. The new coach introduced him as Lakshman. Aarav and Lakshman got into the car. They directly drove towards the training area.

Lakshman: Aarav the apartment you are going to stay is opposite to the training centre.

Aarav nodded at him. They soon reached the training centre. They both went inside saw the ambience. Aarav felt positive vibes.

Lakshman: Aarav today you can take rest as you might be tired. So be ready on 4.00 am at tomorrow. We start the practice. Eventhough Ram told about you but I want to see your performance so in the weekend you have to compete with my top trained boxers. Be punctual.

Aarav : Sure sir.

Lakshman: Now my assistant will guide you to your room. Take care and have a good day.

Aarav : You too have a good day sir.

Lakshman smiled at him. Soon his assistant guided him to the apartment. Aarav thanked his assistant after he reached his room and closed the door behind him. He kept his luggage on the couch and went to fresh up. After fresh up he directly landed on the bed and called his parents and friends to inform them. After their talks he thought to call Sana but stopped halfway as he remembered that she might be doing her exam. Soon he slept with Sana's thoughts.

Here, Sana after finishing her exams decided to call Aarav. She called him but the call went unanswered. Then he called Rahul and asked about Aarav. He told her that he might be sleeping. So Sana didn't want to disturb his sleep and she didn't call him again.

In evening Aarav saw Sana's missed call and called her immediately. Sana's mood lightened when she saw Aarav calling her. She answered the call.

Sana : Aaravey En phone edukala? Saptingala? Thonguningala? Ipa enna panringa? Epo practice start aguthu.....

Aarav : Maa Maa maa pothum. Kutty pattas mathiri vedikira. Moochu vidu.

Sana : Aaravey

Aarav mimicked her and she whined.

Aarav : Thoongiten athan phone edukala. Nalla sapten. Ipo free than. Tomorrow practice start aguthu.

Ipo ok va maharani

Sana : Ah ok ok.

Aarav laughed and they continued to talk for 2 hours. Soon Sana told him to wind up the call as he want to wake up early morning.

Next day dawned, Aarav's alarm rang and Aarav woke up at 3.45 as he want to be present at 4.00 in the training centre. Soon, his practice started. Eventhough the practice sessions were grueling, his determination to achieve his dream made him to complete all his practice session perfectly. Days rolled and it's time for Aarav to perform infront of Lakshman.

Aarav entered the ring and saw his opponents. Yes he want to compete against 4 boxers one after the other. From their appearance itself he can say that how much they might be trained. Two were seems to be senior to him.

In first round he was allowed to compete with the 1st person. Not bad, both were giving tough time to each other. Soon, a strong punch and a clever move from Aarav made opponent to stumble. Aarav took this as lead and won the 1st opponent. Eventhough Lakshman was little impressed, he didn't want to come to conclusions until his final performance.