21. Kadavul setting💜☃️

After a week,

Aarav is sitting in the canteen along with his friends Siva and Rahul.

Siva and Rahul is whispering something between themselves.

Aarav is already frustrated as Sana is not talking with him properly nowadays. She always said that she is having some important work and won't talk with more than a hour. For him 1 hour is very short duration as they always talk minimum 3 hours in a whole night for first few days. Past two days she is not talking with him properly. He can easily identify that she is avoiding him intentionally. But his heart refuses to accept as he knew his Sana won't do like that unnecessarily and she must have a strong reason. He can't even do any other work properly if Sana won't call him in the morning. This becomes his routine after Sana came into his life.

Eventhough Sana is avoiding him for a reason, she won't forget to call him in daily morning even in the past two days as she know about his routine.

By seeing Siva and Rahul whispering to themselves without talking with him made him frustrated more. Aarav is hurt. He can't even tolerate his loved ones ignorance even it's for his sake. His face itself show how hurt he was.

(Me: Valantha kolanthai🥺🤧)

Aarav stood up from his place to move away from there as they didn't mind him. He directly went to the room where he practice boxing. To release his frustration through boxing. His friends followed him.

But he stopped moving into the ring as someone hugged him from behind.
He can feel whom it was by her scent and hug. He released himself from the hug and turned to see her.

Yes, that is our Sana.

Sana shocked as she saw his eyes filled with tears and he let out his tears.
Seeing his tears, Sana felt guilty as she is one of the reason for his tears. It is because she want to surprise him so that's why she avoided him two days. But she didn't expect that he would affect this much.

Sana wiped his tears. Before she could tell anything to him, he cupped her face by pulling her waist towards him and kissed all over her face.
Now, Sana's eyes filled with tears as she saw how he missed her. Atlast he kissed her lips to show how much he missed her. Sana didn't stop him.

Rahul and Siva entered the training place without knowing what is happening.

They both shouted

Rahul and Siva : Surprise

But actually they are the one who got surprised by seeing Aarav's back which clearly shows that Aarav is kissing Sana.

They both gasped. Sana who saw them try to break the kiss but Aarav is not in the mood to leave her.

Aarav knew his friends are here but he thought they will leave as soon as they saw him like this. But, Rahul being a responsible brother tried to call Sana without knowing that will backfire him.

Aarav holding Sana in one hand threw whatever get into his hands on his friends without breaking the kiss which clearly fall on them eventhough he is throwing the things backwards.

Rahul and Siva went out as Aarav didn't stop hitting them with different things.

Here Sana gasped for air. Aarav sensed that and left her. If Aarav is normal she would definitely scold him for his behaviour towards her brothers but she knew he is hurt so, she want to pacify him.

Sana : Aarvey na Unna surprise panlam nu than ipadi pannen. Appa ku Chennai ku transfer pannitanga. So ellarum Chennai shift agaporom. Nanum unga college la than ini padipen. Ennoda family Chennai vara 1 month agum but ennoda studies kaga enna intha 1 month ku hostel ah serthuvitukanga.

Sorry Aarvey🥺 unna surprise panlamnu than nan ipadi pannen and Thangam kum Siva anna kum na munnadi Unna surprise panratha pathi solliten. Ana nee ivlo hurt avanu expect panla. Sorry once again.

(I did this to surprise you. Appa got transfer to Chennai. So, we are shifting to Chennai. I am also going to study in your college only. My family will come to Chennai after a month. But for my studies I am going to stay in the hostel for a month.

Sorry Aarvey I did this because I want to surprise you. Thangam and Siva bro already knew about this and my surprise for you. But I didn't expect that will hurt you this much. Sorry once again.)

Sana asked him with her puppy eyes. He didn't reply her and just moved away from there silently. Sana looked at him with her teary eyes.

................

Fun panlam

.................

How is it?
Pls comment your opinion about this chapter
Pls vote if you like
Spread love and positivity

How is it?Pls comment your opinion about this chapter Pls vote if you like Spread love and positivity