Love And Pleasure

LOVE AND PLEASURE

written by: AthanWP

It was midnight when Diego Montemayor ransacked Raven De Silva's room. He slid himself slowly on the door. The room was dark but with the help of the bloody moon, it gives the room a small light.

Diego saw Raven, facing his back on the ceiling and peacefully sleeping. He's snoring like a pig which makes Diego laugh in silence.

"What a messy man, babe," he mumbled, huskily. "Fuck you for escaping on me in Bali. I will punish you the way you wanted," he added.

He walked his ass near the bed. He slowly sit down at the edge of it and stared at his bareback. He touches Raven's butt and massages it like a maniac. He smirks when he heard him groan.

"Hmm, I'm still sleepy, Diego..." Raven uttered, his voice is still drowsy.

Diego laughs, sarcastically. "Wake up, babe. Let's make love." Diego said, vulgarly.

Raven moved his body. Even if he was still asleep, he tried to open his eyes only to witness Diego was tracing his v-line. He doesn't have any garments on his body, he felt cold but changed with Diego's touch.

He looked at Diego who was smirking from ear to ear. "Oh, fuck you asshole. What are you doing in my room?" he asks, lazily.

"I want to claim your punishment," he said.

Raven's forehead knitted, wondering what's with the punishment that Diego wanted to claim. "What punishment? Stop tricking me, babe. I won't make love to you!" He retorted.

Diego, on the other hand, was thinking of a kinkiness adventure for both of them. "I claim you again, babe..." he spurted, "body and soul. You'll taste heaven again for I was going to make you scream my name."

Raven struggled from Diego's touch and smirked. "Nah, you'll be the one who'll be pleasured, babe."

"Oh, challenging me, huh. I like that!" Diego flashes his smile and bit his lower lip while staring at Raven.

Slowly, Raven's breath went rugged because Diego started to tickle his waist and buried his face on his neck. He felt him swirl his tongue making him feel more intense and a bit of pleasure. He tries to move away but instead of moving, Diego leaned over him and kissed him fully on the lips.

Raven encircled his arms on Diego's nape, pulling him even more to deepen the kiss. He felt Diego's manhood, prodding his abdomen. "What a shameless pleasure, babe. Your manhood is big but mine is bigger." Raven uttered huskily in between their passionate kiss.

He was not prepared upon the sudden action of Diego on his manhood. His breath sent shivers to his whole system and couldn't help but buried his face on his neck, sniffing his scent.

Ah, this feels heaven.

No one, literally no one can have a long conversation with Diego Montemayor. He wasn't a bachelor for nothing. He can make you scream his name and at the same time, he can love someone unconditionally.

"S-Stop it... Diego," Raven stutters.

Diego chortle. "Are you sure you wanted me to stop?" he teased. "Touch me first, babe."

Raven rolled his eyes. He wants to kick him, get rid of him on his top. "Touch yourself first, asshole." he chuckled.

"Okay, I'll touch and pleasure you."

It was cold, dark, and eerie as Diego's lips touched his shoulder tip, giving a small kiss on it. The side of his lips rose and chuckled upon hearing Raven's moan.