They Turned My Heart Into Pieces

THEY TURNED MY HEART INTO PIECES

written by: eiklstr

I'm here loving you, giving you the love that you truly deserve. But, why those girls? Why?

My ex hurt me and you heal me but you also hurt me.

I'm here, can't you see me? Can't you feel me? Love, can't you love me back?

I also deserve a love.

••• ··· •••

I am with my boyfriend named Ethan, he's helping me in buying new things for our condominium unit because I am planning to redecorate our place.

My boyfriend and I is already in relationship for 6 months that's why our parents agreed on our request on living together. At first, my Mom disagree because she doesn't want me to leave but I told her that I will always visit her and my Dad. I'm an only child that's why it's hard for them to live without me.

"Love." Ethan called me.

"Yes?" I walk towards him and he held my hand.

"You hungry? Wanna eat?" This guy really knows me. If he feels that I'm getting bored on the thing that I'm doing he will ask me that and that makes me flutter.

"Shall we?" He nodded and we walked to cashier area to pay the things we chose to buy.

••• ··· •••

We are now at home eating pasta that we bought. While admiring my guy I felt lucky, I mean he is kind, smart and caring person. In addition, he is good looking. It just feels like I am dating a fictional character.

"Is there something on my face, Love?" Ethan asked.

"Nothing," I answered.

"Then, why are you staring?" He asked.

"Nah, I am just admiring my good looking man." I pinched his cheek.

"Am I?" He asked while cleaning the side of his lips.

"Yes, you are," I answered.

"My crush told me I am not." He acted like a cute guy pouting.

"Eh? You are cu–" I cut my own word when I realized what he said, "What? What did you say? Crush? Who is your crush? I thought you only love me?" I asked many questions but that guy just chuckled.

"You," he answered coldly.

"I didn't tell that you're not good looking!" I almost shouted.

"You did. Remember when you were mad because you waited but I came home late?" he asked while laughing.

This guy will always let me remember that! I was so mad that time because he didn't came home early and I need a hug because I was crying.

"I told you, I'm sorry," I said and he just laughed, "why are you laughing?" I asked.

"You're just too cute when you remember that," he said.

That's how our day happens, we are just laughing at our memories sometimes we just cuddle each other and watch movies.

But, of course, in relationship we can't be so perfect. We also have imperfections and that's our fights or what others call 'Lovers quarrel' or 'L.Q.' most of the time our arguments is because of his co-workers. He is called 'Mr. Heartthrob' in their work. Of course, a lot of girls likes to steal him from me. Good thing, my man is loyal to me.