ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪ | ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴏᴍ

The day have finally come and Junbyoung didn't even feel nervous.

With headphones on, she sat calmly in the waiting room, unfazed by the movement of people around her. She is accustomed to the chaotic and crowded room with people coming and going. At twenty-two years old, she has spent the last six years in the industry and is now fully accustomed to everything that goes on around her. 

"Jun-ssi." Jin, her manager snap her out of her trance.

"Yeah?"

"They need to do your makeup. We have an hour before airing." He respond before making his way towards her side looking at their schedule.

Junbyoung nodded her head and took a seat where the makeup artists were waiting. 

"Just do a simple make up Minji." Minji nod her head before start doing what she need to do. "Thank you."

"Hyunho, can you do her hair whilst Minji do her makeup? So we can do a final talk to everything before she walks the stage." Jin asks the said hairstylist who's now making her way to the artist. "Thank you."

Junbyoung is all dolled up and sitting next to Jin, ready to go over potential interview questions. He reassures Jin, "This is just like telling a story, nothing can go wrong," but Jin still wants everything to go smoothly. 

"Speak only the truth when you feel at ease. I have sent the program some questions that I know you will be comfortable answering. However, some questions will also be coming from them—" Just as Jin was about to continue, a knock interrupted him.

A staff peek from outside and smile at them. "Ms. Nam twenty minutes before we air please be ready."

The said artist thank him before closing the door behind. "What were you saying?"

"Like I was saying, feel free to share whatever you'd like, just don't say something dumb," Jin quipped, and they both laughed at the remark. "But anyways, I wish you the best of luck, Jun-ssi.

"Thanks Jin." She replied before hugging her manager.

The door opens and the director came by. "Ready in five minutes!"

Jin gives Junbyoung a short hug and asks, "Are you ready?"

————————

First chapter's out and sorry for the short chapter luvs but don't worry, the following ones will be longer.

So...

Questions?

Suggestions?

Clarifications?

Violent reactions?

If none please vote and comment I will highly appreciate it all.

Peace!!