ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɪ | ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ

The lights are turned on and the cameras are rolling. All the arrangements have been made and are now just waiting for the opening remarks to conclude.

"Good evening, good evening, good evening, everyone from all around the country and the world! I'm Anton Lee, here to share with you some insights on a truly successful personality in the music and entertainment industry..." The anchor happily and excitedly announced.

Junbyoung waits patiently for her cue to appear with the man on the opposite side of the platform. She let out a sigh before her familiar smile returned.

"Are you all ready?!" He shouts and the audience shouts a loud yes! "Please welcome, Actress, Singer-song writer, Nam Junbyoung!"

The thin walls parted, revealing a very contented-looking lady.

"Good evening everyone!" With a cheerful greeting and a wave to the audience, Junbyoung greets them.  "Nam Junb-imnida."

"Junb, it's delightful to see you here," Anton said with a smile. "I heard that this will be your first official interview where you'll finally be sharing your life. How are you feeling about it?"

"I'm really looking forward to it, to be honest," Junbyoung chuckled, her hands clasped tightly together.

"Shall we have a seat?" He gestures towards two large armchairs. They are comfortably seated facing each other. 

Anton suggested that they begin with the fundamentals as he gazed down at the cards in his hands. "Could you please provide some information about yourself?"

"My name is Nam Junbyoung, but in the industry, I go by Junb. I will be turning twenty-three next month, but currently, I am twenty-two. I'm originally from Busan, but I currently reside in Seoul. I have a younger brother and loving parents." Junbyoung declared confidently, "I auditioned at the age of fifteen. I began my career in the industry at the age of sixteen, and the history continued from there."

"Is there anything that catches your interest?"

"Well, during my elementary days, I participated in science quiz bees and Taekwondo competitions."

"First place goes to... Nam Junbyoung!" The teacher in charge of the spelling bee announced that Junbyoung, who is seven years old, came in first place.

The little girl went up the stage and claim the piece of medal and certificate that will surely be added in her accomplishments.

They took pictures and little Junbyoung went home with her mother with a big smile on her face.

"Daddy look I have another one!" She showed her medal happily.

"Wah princess that's good! Congratulations love!" Her dad burst with excitement and lifted little Junbyoung onto his shoulders with the same energy. "What does the princess want to eat?"

"Lamb skewers! And sodas!" She giggles and grip her dad's hair when he start moving around.

"Lamb skewers it is!"

"And sodas!" Junbyoung added.

Her dad laughed. "Yeah and sodas. Let's go!"

-

"One, two, three ha!" The entire class of students shouted together with their teacher before practicing their kicks in the air. The Taekwondo practice has just started, and the young Junbyoung are brimming with excitement.

Because it was her first time. The taekwondo master graciously opened the door for her and guided her to the front, where the students eagerly watched her. 

"Welcome, everyone! We have a new student joining us today. Please say hello to Junbyoung." the teacher greeted. She was greeted with cheerful hellos, which she shyly returned. "Okay Junbyoung-ssi, go with them. We will start now."

"In high school and during my senior years, I participated in volleyball and basketball tournaments," she mentioned. Memories brought a smile to her lips.

"Get into position!" The coach shouts from the bleachers during the game. They were at the last game before reaching the finals. 

They took their positions and waited for the server to serve the ball. Gazing intently to see where the ball might land.

The intensity of the game increases when the scores are tied at 20:20. Just one more point and that's the end.

The ball traveled to the back players on Junbyoung's team court, and then to... Junbyoung did a little jump, patiently waiting for the perfect moment before spiking the ball.

The ball crossed over to the other side and landed right on the line. The sound of victory cheers fills the air.

Before heading over to the other team for a handshake, Junbyoung and the others embrace each other with a hug.

["Hey Hyung, you should definitely check out the TV. Noona is currently in an interview."] The voice on the other end of the line chimed in.

"I'm currently not feeling up to it, Taehyung." The man replied, "I'm not done with my songs yet."

["Yoongi hyung, I know you're not since you sent the final last night, you are free today. Now, watch. The. Program."] Taehyung insists.

["Now is the time to act, it's now or never situation. Plus, it could also serve as a sense of closure, you know."]

"Fine, fine," he finally said. 'There's no need for you to tell me.'

After the call ended, Yoongi turned up the volume on the television. He has been watching the interview from the very beginning. Perhaps Taehyung is correct. This is the closure he have been waiting.

————————

Yes a double update because why not? So... Thoughts?

Anyways,

Questions?

Suggestions?

Clarifications?

Violent reactions?

If none vote and comment Peace!!

[111323 edited]