ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪᴠ | ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ʟʟ ɢᴏ

×

"Jun-ssi!" the said girl turned around and found herself face to face with a very solid chest. For a fifteen years old, her best friend has a strong, muscular physique.

"Kook, please stop doing that," she said as she gently pushed Jungkook.

He casually rests his right arm on her shoulder, "Oh well, anyway, have you had a chance to look at the link I sent you?"

"What is the purpose of that?"

"Audition," he replied curtly.

The word caught her attention and piqued her interest. "Are you planning to attend? Have you registered yet?"

"I'm just waiting for you to audition with me." He replied, "Would you be interested in this?"

"Let me check with mom and dad first. Mom will definitely say yes, but I'm not sure about dad," Junbyoung said thoughtfully. Jungkook nod his head before saying good bye as he walk towards his classroom.

The bell is about to ring for lunch and they are eagerly waiting for it. The teacher keeps going on about the lesson, so most of the students have stopped paying attention.

As soon as the bell rings, everyone swiftly clears their tables before heading to the cafeteria.

While the rush out of the door, Junbyoung calmly takes her time to organize her belongings. There's no need for her to go inside and stand in line when she can have her best friend's homemade food waiting for her at their lunch table. 

Skipping happily through the hallway, she made a stop at the bulletin board.

"There will be a sport meeting after school at the school oval from four to five o'clock." She reads the notice. She suddenly realized that she had forgotten about it, causing her eyes to widen in surprise.

'Oh God, please don't make me choose again,' she thought. To be honest, she's not a fan of having to choose between two of her sports. She wanted to play both, but sometimes they were scheduled for the same time during the day, forcing her to make a choice.

Continuing on her way, she walks into the cafeteria and looks around for her best friend. 

"Have you already seen the notice?" she inquires of Jungkook.

"Um, obviously I posted it there," he retorted with attitude, causing Junbyoung to roll her eyes.

"I'm just asking, duh," she stated. "Hey, where's my food at?"

Jungkook slid a lunchbox over to her, causing her to smile, and she thanked him.

The school day is over and it's time to head to the oval. Junbyoung didn't spot Jungkook, so she decided to just head to the meeting location, hoping to find her best friend there.

Taking a seat on the bleachers, she chats with her teammates while their coach takes attendance. "Nam?" 

"Here am I, sir."

"Alright, let's get this meeting underway so we can finish up and head out early," their coach announced before beginning. "The meets will be starting in two months, and as everyone knows. Everyone is aware of the necessary steps that need to be taken. "

Several athletes begin to cheer as it signifies being excused from class and having more free time. 

"The training is set to commence on Monday. Is everything clear?!" The coach asked and they responded with a resounding 'yes sir!' "Okay, you're dismissed,"

The students left one by one. Junbyoung strolls over to their coach and gently taps him on the shoulder. The teacher turned around and said, "Yes Ms. Nam?"

"Excuse me, may I ask a question, sir? "

"What is it?" He asked, fully focused on her.

"Will volleyball and basketball be played simultaneously at the zone meet like in previous years?" She asked anxiously.

"I don't think it's this year. This year, they are alternating the plays, unlike last year. The girl is playing volleyball, and the boys are playing basketball and vice versa. Why did you ask?"

Junbyoung let out a sigh of relief. "I want to participate in both of my athletic activities. For the past two years, I have only been choosing one."