{Chapter 13}

______________________________________
°. •'°. •'°. •'°. •'°. •'°. •'°. •'°. •'°. •'°. •°. •'°. •'°.

After waiting for a few minutes the two finally decided on what they wanted.

"Your Majesty and Your Highness, as much as we would like a reward for ourselves we have decided that we should use this to pave a way for our children and such" Claude simply raised his eyebrow but didn't speak.

While I on the other hand was frowning, though to others I was cutely pouting like I was trying to understand what he was saying though nobody was paying much attention to him as everyone was focused on what the two people were gonna say next.

'Don't tell me that he wants me and Ijekiel to be playmates or something Who am I kidding? of course that's what he is saying!' I sulked at my own thoughts, while Diana probably noticed I was frowning so she gave me a encouraging smile.

"So we have decided that our children should meet each other at a young age so that they could have a stronger bond with each other and thus protect each other" I mostly tuned out the rest cause everyone knows he's trying to introduce his son blah blah and be best friends for life or something like that, while I mostly want to.

"They are of the same age after all, and soon we are expecting his cousin to be born as well in a month or two so they could have a little play group of course His Highness's Soon to be sibling is welcome as well."

I'm pretty sure Claude isn't gonna let Athanasia near me or him unless I annoy him *cough* *cough" I mean ask him.

I could feel Claude's stare as I turned my head over to look at him and Diana, they both look hesitant.

"Athaniel, you can decide whether you want this to accept and if you don't like it then I will just give his some gold and be done with it, the Nobles wont dare to question me" Claude told me, to which I nodded and turned back to the Nobles.

'Should I let this happen? I mean Ijekiel is not bad and all but... I'm just worried about Anastacius, I can't understand why he is treating me so nicely, and soon I would be meeting Jennette' I froze as I remembered that if I meet her things will complicate things quite a lot.

'Well the baby version of her, that means they'll either try to make me befriend her by telling me she's Ijekiel's cousin, or telling me she's my 'sister' so that we would be closer to each other, What a mess...'

But I still have to decide whether I should let this happen or not, both choices have they're pro's and cons but I think that accepting is probably a good idea since I might be able to watch over Anastacius's movements, but I might get  so I finally spoke under the curious gazes of everyone waiting for my decision.

"I think that it is okay Dad, plus I can get some friends now, and I don't really go out much." I whispered to him, to which he nodded and then he stood up.

"Duke Rogers and Viscount Patterson My Son here has accepted your proposal" The former sighed in relief, while the latter just smiled.

'I... Really like it when he calls me his Son, it really makes me feel like I belong here.'

"But we have decided to temporarily put it on probation to see if he enjoys spending time with your son, They should see each other first so prepare a date for their meeting, you're dismissed."

"Thank you Your Majesty and Your Highness, We shall prepare right away! We shall send an invitation when it's prepared" Duke Rogers bowed and and went back to the Nobles with "Viscount Patterson."

'Project S.W.P.K starts now, AKA Project Spy While Pretending to be a Kid that knows nothing which will probably be quite hard.'

It should be fine... Right? Nothing should happen I've been doing this for three years already.

Anyways the party continued on with the Nobles just kept socializing with each other atleast that's what they call it, I just call it gossiping, they have been talking on and on about what just happened and all the latest news in the Kingdom, like how Diana was pregnant, how some nobles finding a Mana Crystal mine, or just some people flexing on how rich they are yadda yadda.

Basically that was all that happened well except for all the stares I've been getting like why are they staring so much, and soon enough the party ended.

The Nobles started leaving one by one because it was turning to night soon. Until it was only us, and the maids that were cleaning the ballroom left.

I was already dosing off in my seat when someone picked me up, I looked to see it was Diana smiling at me.

"Look at you dosing off already! It's been a busy day so it's off to bed for you!" She said as she tickled my sides as I giggled.

The three then went back to their rooms for the night to have a long sleep after an exhausting day.

However this peace was never meant to last...

Soon it was time. She was giving birth. And what about Athaniel? He was currently running his way to the ruby palace, trying to stop Claude.

He had been put to sleep by Claude's magic so he didn't have to witness... this.

But it was too late, when he had arrived it was already a bloody massacre. He felt sick seeing all the blood and dead bodies on the floor.

'It reeks of blood, even by covering my nose I can still smell it...'

He struggled to breath through the bloody fumes reaching his nose, he wasn't used to this much blood.

Athaniel hurriedly ran to the first place he could think of, Diana's room. When he had arrived he saw it, Diana's pale, unmoving body.

And her child? Nowhere in sight.

'Lily should've brought her back already... that's good.'

He looked back at Diana, and held her still slightly warm hand, and felt his emotions overflow. He was crying.

It didn't help that the surroundings was all bloody, and just seeing Diana's face that still held it smile, made him wanna break down.

Rubbing away his tears, he stood up and went back to his room, he would be caught by the maids who would be cleaning this mess up if he stayed any longer.

He placed the Valeria flower on Diana's chest and watched it melt onto her. Now he could be able to see her and be able to talk to her.

But that is only when her soul has settled somewhat, that may take years... But he is willing to wait for that.

And knowing Claude, by now he should've already used black magic to clear his memories of Diana... but if he did, would he remember the memories he had with me? Most of the memories I had with him is with Diana...

It hurt his heart just thinking about that... he had to confirm it if it was true.

'Please... don't be true! Don't be true...' He pleaded in his mind as he ran to Claude's palace.

Reaching there, he breathed hardly as he looked around for Claude. He was lying there on a couch.

Athaniel stood there, not knowing what to do, what was he going to do if it what true? Run away? Or just hide in a palace away from here?

Without him realizing, Claude had slowly opened his eyes, and was staring at him.

But eventually he noticed the formers gaze, and stood there in shock as the older blonde opened his mouth.

"______"
______________________________________
°. •'°. •'°. •'°. •'°. •'°. •'°. •'°. •'°. •'°. •°. •'°. •'°.

Here's the chapter some people were waiting for.... It is mostly what I had done a long time ago so some parts will be a bit different... I don't even know if there will be another.

But I hope you enjoy it!