Wedding gown mishaps

AMBER

I slowly gulped as he approached me. You've got this Amber, don't let him see how intimidated he makes you feel. I lifted my chin a little bit higher.

"Out of the way" he said straight to my face. Wha.. he didn't even...

"Oh nice meeting you too" I gave a sarcastic smile

"Look woman...." He said pinching the middle of his eyebrows

"Amber" I corrected

"I don't care. " He sighed and turned to his driver " Dean, clear the road before I get to the car"

"Do we look like trash?" Em beat me to it.

"Honestly.." he gazed down at us "I can't tell"

"You f*cked up arrogant assh*le " I've hardly heard Em swear.

"Don't be such a b*tch" he started

I didn't even listen to him. I turned to Em and I saw that she was already tearing up. She's a tough cookie but that word bares old wounds.

I didn't know when my hand came in contact with his cheek until I felt the sting on my palm.
"Watch.your.words" I said through gritted teeth.

I watched as he shut his eyes, clearly trying to control his anger. I stood defiantly staring up at him. Something about him just makes me wanna slap him one more time. This time, he was faster than me, he grabbed my wrist before it could come in contact with his face and twisted it behind my back.

"YOU are lucky I don't hit women" he released me at the same time pushing me. Em caught me before I fell.

"Dean, let's go"

"B.. but si..s"

"Run them over if they don't move" he said and calmly walked back to his car with Dean following him.

Em was tugging my arm trying to get me to move but I wanted to see if he's actually going to run me over. Em gave up and ran to the sidewalk.

I watched as the car came closer, closer, closer, f*ck he's serious. I quickly jumped of the way as the car whizzed past me causing me to fall on my butt. Ouch! I rubbed my butt as I glared at the back of the car.

*****************************

"Em! We could have actually taken the lift" I complained as we climbed the never ending stairs

"We coulda but we won't be able to see what we are missing if we just took the lift to the dress section, I wouldn't have gotten you this watch" she said as she waved the bag. She's kinda right. I rolled my eyes and looked around. That's when I found the most beautiful thing in this store. It's a lovely black lace wedding gown. It's so beautiful. Lord! And it's black wowwwww.

"Earth to Amber" Em said as she snapped her fingers in my face. I hadn't even realized I was drooling.

"Uhm...I...was.."

"I don't want to know. Just come!!" She shrilled as she pulled me towards a dress rack.

She kept on talking but I wasn't even listening my mind was on the wedding gown. I noticed her attention was totally on the clothes and I quietly slipped away.

OMG! Fits like a glove, just like I thought. I stared at my reflection and d*mn do I look beautiful? But the veil is too thick.

I was still checking myself out when a lady with another black lace wedding gown rushed in. She was in a hurry and she pushed me down. She didn't even apologise. Just left

"Hey.." I started to complain when I heard feet trooping in.

"There's the b*tch" I looked up to see men in suits. Like bodyguards. They're running towards me. I look around and there's no one else here. It took me 2secs to piece two and two together and I realized they're coming for...me.

********************

Double update
Hell yeah  💝💝

your thoughts please
Like, comment and share ❤️❤️