Kidnapped

Amber

Holy cow, I gather my dress together and begin to run with millions of thoughts running through my mind, like why are they chasing me? What do they want? Do I know them?

I reached the elevator and kept on pressing the button. Luckily for me it dinged, opened and it closed before they got in. I sighed and kept on pushing the buttons. The f*cked up elevator finally stopped.

I stepped out and found myself in the....... garage? I didn't even get to figure it out. I looked around and I saw a cop. Finally, hope!!. I ran towards him and explained everything to him.

"What? Come with me Miss. I'll make you safe." He said

"Thank you so much sir" I said and followed him towards a black SUV. I saw him nod and pick his phone. I didn't even listen in on his conversation. I was just occupied with my thoughts. Lord help me.

We were just at the door of the car and I saw the 'men in black' approaching. I turned to run but the cop's hand went round my waist stopping me from running. I gave him a questioning look but he just threw me into the hands of the men. My eyes widened in realisation. One of the men brought out a couple of bucks and handed it to the cop.

"Sorry hun, a man's gotta live" he said and whistled as he walked away.

I wanted to scream but a hand was clamped around my mouth. I wanted to try to run but my petite form didn't favor me as my feet were swept off the floor. I struggled, kicked, punched, did everything I saw them do in the movies.

Just when I thought I was getting free, I felt something jabbed in my neck and I instantly knew it was hypodermic syringe. Not because I studied medicine but because I've read Anthony Horowitz's Alex Rider mission 4 and I felt exactly the way Sabina felt.

I felt the strength rush out of me like water falling through a trapdoor. Just like Sabina, my legs buckled and I would have fallen if one of the men hadn't caught me. Just like that, I was put into the car, and right in front of my eyes, I  was carefully kidnapped.

**************************

RAYMOND

I can't believe that d*mned woman slapped me. I stared at the photo of her that I took. The defiant look was on her face and I wished I could strangle her through the phone. I sent the photo to Zayn and texted him.

*Find out everything you can about her. Name's Amber. Now!!*

I doubled the exclamation mark so he'd know I need it immediately. Now she's going to find out how I deal with women.

___________________

"WHAT!!??".

"Sir, we had no other choice. She's a fighter"

"Stella is no fighter" how could they inject her? I need to leave today!!
What do I do?

"Ray I've gotten all the necessary information about her" Zayn said coming in.

"Who?"

"Amber, Amber..." Do I know anyone with that name? The girl from last night? No her name was something B.. Bambina? Oh, the small b*tch who slapped me!!

"We'll deal with that later"

"Ray, I think a church..erm..wedding would work" Zayn added

"Ha! A church wedding, with a paralyzed woman. How the heck is that supposed to work out, Zayn?"

"We could gather friends and get a church" he suggested and the guys nodded their heads

"The Processional?"

"Your family rejected her cause she was paralyzed?"

"The homily?"

"You mustn't sit for it, you have a flight in 30mins?"

"The vows?"

"The bride is dumb"

"The exchange of Rings?"

"She's paralyzed remember?"

" Wow, amazing Zayn. Get everything ready in 15mins or you're fired"

"Yes sir!" He smiled and I chuckled.

Church wedding it is.

****

An
How are my favorite people doing

what do we think about Zayn
Ray...
Did he say Stella?
I thought she was Amber
vote, comment and share ❤️❤️