The Walkers

A/N:
Heyy🤧❤️
It's been a while
I'm just busy with exams
I wrote this just today barely edited

So please bear with this author 🙃
Xoxo 😘

************************************

AMBER

"There's my mother, grandma, Derrick, Henry and the twins mia and Mabel" He says completely ignoring me.

This man...

"I...."

"Your phone..." He hands me a new phone "... It has the contacts you need to have and photos of us. You're madly in love with me so my photo is your lock screen"

I unlocked the phone at that, and behold it was a photo of him drinking coffee with the most stoic expression I'd ever seen. I cringed.

"I'm your lock screen too?" I was curious

"I said you're madly in love with me not the other way round, I'd appreciate if you at least acted smart" he said curtly

"Why....."

"Don't contact anyone else " He warned

"I'll have to let them know I'm..."

"I'll allow you one text, not more than 15words,
Assuring them you're safe and on a vacation. And of..."

"Shut up. I've heard enough" His face told me he didn't like me cutting him off, well he never let's me complete my sentences. "Any other important thing I need to know about your family?"

"There's a file in your phone, study it. Tonight"

"What if they ask ...."

"We'll let them know you're tired"

"You're an ass" I said simply

"Keep your immature antics to yourself when you're with me" He 'ordered'

"Assholse" I muttered loud enough for him to hear.

The drive was really long. I couldn't help but get scared as we kept driving through lonely streets. Just trees, green, nature... Nothing else, not a single person or a single house. The car swerved into a corner and the mansion came into view.

I gape - literally gape, eyes, nose, mouth everything. The mansion is... Wow.

****************************

The fresh scent of sweet pea hits me immediately we step foot into the house.

We were greeted by a man and a lady. They seemed like workers. My guess was confirmed when they collected our bags.
Few minutes after they left, I heard a loud screech and saw a girl... Wait two little girls running down the stairs chanting

"RAY! RAY! RAYY!!"

The two girls.. the twins jumped on their brother and I thought I would go deaf when I heard him laugh.

"We've missed you so much. You missed a lot of things, thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, our birthday thankfully the next one's around the corner "

The look on his face told me he didn't know the date. Asshole. It seems like the twins caught up to it too.

"Don't say you've forgotten. We sent you...."
They stopped abruptly as if something caught their attention. More like someone... and that someone is me.

Their expressions turned grim as they stared at me.

"So it's true" One of them said

"Uhmm.. Hi Mia"

"Mabel"she corrected curtly "I expected you'd at least know a little information like your husband's sister's name. But you're too blinded by his money"

Ouch

"Mabel!" A voice reprimanded and I looked up to see a man coming in. This must be Derrick.
"Did you forget your manners in your room?"

She was about to retort when another voice called

"The child is not wrong, is she?"
I looked up to see an older woman, maybe in her late sixties or early Seventies.
Tailing behind her was a woman I assumed is their mother and a boy who I very much believe is Henry.

Well, what a Nice way to meet the Walkers.

*************

A/N:

So..
It's been long🤧
I'm really sorry about that
I'm just writing my exams 🤧😩.

Anyways
Here's an update

What'd you think 🤔?

Raymond's rudeness?

Or is it Mabel's?

Ok, How many of the Walkers do you like?

I think I like just one 🤦🏽‍♀️
Is it just me🌚?

Vote, comment and share❤️