Respect for you and me...

Y/N POV:

Y/N POV:

I had just emerged from the forest of my new enclosure from a whistle.
I knew who it was and it was starting to get annoying.
Once I was out in the clearing Owen nodded at me.

"Great job Y/n!" He yelled from his caged of platform.
The park had gotten better at protecting the humans which was a shame on my behalf.
"Get down!" He shouted again also flinging his fist down.

He wanted me to stand on all fours however I remained on my hind legs.

"Y/n! Down!"  Owen shouted a little more impatient.
God, he's just like that man I tried to kill along with them children, other men and that women all that time ago. I don't remember any of their names though...

Owen looked at me more sternly, "Y/n attention! Down!" 

You wanna yell? Oh, I'll give you yell!

Taking in a big gasp of air I then roared at him making his hair fly back and him scrunch his eyes closed.

Owen, to my surprise, didn't flinch and instead repeated his order. After that I finally gave in and fell onto my front legs. Now I was shorter then I wanted to be.
To this Owen clapped and signaled the Crain to come down and drop a large bunch of cow ribs down.

Once he was gone I crawled over to them and started eating. At least I get fed better now.
My thoughts were soon interrupted by a loud and ears splitting roar. Popping my head up I looked around for the source.
In all my life I've never heard anything like that.
Now that I'd finished my food I adverted myself back onto my hinds before trudging into the forest out of the way of the stupid little viewing window, not before noticing a new foreign smell...

OWEN POV:

I left Y/ns enclosure with a slight smugness, she had finally listened to me.
However before I could leave the area a car pulled out infront of me and that red head got out in those stupid little shoes...

"Mr Grady! I need you to come look at something while your here..." she said walking towards me.
"That's what you said last time and why you calling me 'Mr Grady'?" God I was not in the mood for her right now.
"Well, Owen. It's just that enclosure there. Next to the Spinosaurus'." She said pointing towards the new and slightly bigger cage.

With a sigh I decide to follow her. Now what have they gone and got...

NARRATOR POV:

Claire and Owen stood in a small room admiring what was meant to be a dinosaur but in reality was a bunch of trees.
"So what is it?" Owen asked looking at the glass that had a slight crack in it.
"It's main genome is a T. rex the rest is... classified." Claire said putting her hands to the glass to get a better view.

With a scoff Owen turned to look at her, "you don't know what it is?"
With an unamused face Claire looked back at him, "Well-"
"And you feed it with that?" Owen interrupted pointing at a Crain.
"Is there a problem?" She asked crossing her arms in a huff.

"Animals raised in isolation aren't always the most stable..." he said looking over at the monitor to see if he could see it.
"Your Raptors we're raised in isolation and the Spino next to this was..." Claire said shrugging.
"No." Owen stated looking at the women directly in the eyes, "my Raptors have social relationships with each other as well as me and that Spino was raised in the old park for a few years before she escaped and roamed on her own. Through that time she most likely picked up social skills as well as her also seeing me most days."

"So your saying we should get her a play date? Take her next door?" There was a slight hint of sarcasm but all in all it was a general question.
With a huff Owen turned back to the glass, "Probably not the best idea, Spinosaurus' are territorial when it's not there own kind. Shouldn't you know this?"

"Whatever... anyway where is it?" She asked now more concerned.
Owen who had moved to her left was staring at a wall littered with claw marks.
"Were those always there?" He asked pointing at them.
"Oh god! I'll- I need to get to the control room! I can track her from there."
With that Clair ran out the room leaving Owen and a security guard.

"Let's go look."

CLAIRE POV:

I jumped in my car and started it as quickly as I could. As I pulled out of the clearing I hit a solid 50 miles per hour on the muddy road.
Pulling out my phone I called Lowery.
"Pick up...Pick up!" I yelled at the ringer.

"He-"

"Lowery! Get me the coordinates on the Indominus rex, I'm on my way!" I yelled down the phone.
At the end of the line I heard a few clicks and mumbles.
"Erm, hold on... It's in the cage as normal." He said finally.
"What? No that's impossible I was just there!" I shouted in pure disbelief, maybe he read the Spinosaurus' one instead?

"Claire, I'm telling you it's in the cage! Wait... there's people in there..." Lowery said in concern.

I could barely breathe.
"Get them out of there... GET THEM OUT OF THERE NOW!"

Y/N POV:

I was laying down making sure my head popped out the leaves so I could see the glass box. It's wasn't until I heard a scream that made me stand up and move forwards. Every one in the glass box had ran out and left me.

Then I heard it.
A scream.
Then a roar.

Was the dinosaur next to me killing people? That's impossible...
Then I smelt it. Owen. I smelt Owen.
I need to see!

I NEED TO GET OUT!