The hell are you doing...

Y/N POV:

Y/N POV:

I was just peacefully looking for a place sleep when I smelt a lot of sweat and metal. I was too used to this scent and I knew they were coming for me. I didn't like doing this cause that meant killing them or getting hurt and leaving me alone but after all I am a dinosaur so it's always gonna have to be me or them.
I decided that I'd wait for them here and once they get here I'm going to kill as little as possible, maybe just throw them out my way or something.

Then I saw them.

Maybe around 20 (I can't count that well) coming towards me. With as most caution as I could I stepped out revealing myself.
Almost instantly guns were pointed at me and the little red feathered darts were flying at me.
However, long ago, I found out my skin is too thick for them to affect me so I'm okay.

Well, I was okay until someone decided to shoot a net at me which ended up covering my entire face.
After that a few people came running towards me so I picked one up and (as gently as I could) threw him away from me. I think I also accidentally hit someone with my tail as well. I'm sure they'll be fine.
Then they all started running away, as they did I walked away from the area.
The net was still tight on my face and when I tried to get it of I found that it wouldn't budge.

Auuugghhh!

Great, so now I've got a stupid net on my face and it won't come of. So I'm basically vulnerable. Why do the humans want to put me in a cage so bad? It's honestly really annoying.

Soon enough I came to a holt. Infront of me was a glass looking ball completely destroyed. I could smell the white beast coming from it so I took a closer look and a smell. Now I had my nose completely in it.

I smelt... one... no two humans. So, like any dinosaur would do I followed the trail.

As I walked through the place I noticed a few similar things like small buildings.
I swear I've been around here before.

Then I arrived. It was the old park building...
I went round the back and stuck my snout into the door. The old human scents had now been replaced with another Two.
One smelt kinda familiar.
Eventually I came to a area that had a few cars In.

Then I heard and women whimper. Out of pure curiosity I stuck my whole head into the building.
Oh!
Owens here.

I reversed my head and stood above the building. Then I smashed my arm into the top.
I didn't think about the fact that the roof could kill him but oh well.
I then watched Owen and a red head run away? What are they running from?

I better start to...

I started running with them. I heard them panic even more. Jeez, what's that scary??

It wasn't until they reached the open plains that they turned around to look at me.

"Wait? Y/n!" Owen shouted and stopped running.
I did not miss that.
I gave him my best growl of affection but the net made that really hard.

The red head stood behind Owen and shook .
He then turned to say something to her. She nodded and looked back at me.

"Y/n! Down!"  He yelled with his fist.

Seriously? He sees me and tells me to get down?
Whatever.

I go down onto all fours and look at him. He then approaches me, the closest he's ever been to me may I add, well actually the closest anyone has been to me, and pulls out a knife.

I let out a low growl. The hell is he doing?
Owen then begins to fiddle and cut the net on my head, after he finished he backed away from me slightly.

That was nice.

standing on my hinds again I begin to turn round and walk of until...
"Y/n? Come with us." He said looking at me with a smile.

OWEN POV:

Y/n made a small roar at me, knowing her that's probably a no.
"Come on" I push again now walking of.

"Owen are you crazy?" Claire whisper shouts at me.
"Yes. Y/n! Come on!" I yell at her again.
To this she grunts and begins to move with us.
I can't help but noticed she had a tooth missing.
Probably something that happened a long time ago.
Eventually she begins to walk on all fours and Claire starts to get more comfortable around her.
We managed to get to our original location.  A small waterfall.

"Oh my god! They jumped!" Claire particularly yelled looking down.
"Brave kids..." I said looking at Y/n who was now standing at the edge looking down.

Then it happened, Claire started to scream like a maniac, "ZACH! GRAY! Z-"
I quickly covered her mouth, "hey! Those kids are alive but you and I will not be if you keep shouting like that."

I watched her move away and frown, "okay so, you can track them right? Smell their scent? Right?"

"No? She can though." I said pointing over to Y/n who was now sitting down and watching us.
I looked back over to Claire, "Now you give me Grays phone and go back to the park. Me and Y/n will do the rest."

"No." Claire snapped.
I looked her up and down, "you can't go! Especially in those stupid heals!"

Claire then started to unbutton her shirt then then tie it Up at her stomach with a serious face.
"What was that?" I ask with general concern and curiosity.
"I'm ready to go." Claire stated as if it was obvious.

Then she did the unpredictable she took out the phone and walked over to Y/n.

"Y/n, smell it." She said at Y/n who leaned in for a smell.
Once Y/n had got a good whiff she got up looked towards the waterfall and jumped.

Claire and I watched as she emerged from the water then climbed out before she let out a loud growl signaling us to follow.

This was going to be interesting...