Here i come and there you go...

Y/N POV:

Y/N POV:

I ran towards my door and slammed my body into it as hard as I could. My tail destroyed a control box as I did. Then a trail of loud beeps came from my door as the light above it flashed red.
Are you telling me I could have destroyed that ages ago and be free?!
Your joking?!

The door slowly opened much to my dismay, so I shoved my head then neck through it. Eventually, through a lot of force, my body fit
And I forced the door open quicker.
Then I saw it.
A huge white dinosaur approaching a car. Before it could get there I let out a roar.
The beast slowly turned to me.

"?!!Tahw od uoy tnaw" it roared at me.
"I don't understand you so don't bother!" I said as I charged towards it.
Grabbing its neck I shook it violently while I put my hands on it's back.
The thing screeched in pain as it pushed me away with its own arms.
Once again I charged towards it roaring this time however it did the same.
Even it's roar sounds weird. The hell birthed this monstrosity??
With its claw it managed to scratch my face and neck but I soon head butted it neck and it stumbled back then ran off.

OWEN POV:

I watched as Y/n scared the indominus away, she then began to sniff the air then slowly walked over to the car before flipping it over. The security guard looked over to me before he was snatched into Y/ns jaws. She ate him quiet quickly before walking over to my direction.
Luckily the cars oil was still on me as I thought it Would block the smell from the indominus.
Soon enough Y/n put her snout to floor and sniffed. She shook her head ruffly obviously not liking the smell of me at the moment before she got up and left into the jungle. 

I shouldn't be surprised that she ate them but still...

CLAIRE POV:

I just arrived in the control room and all heads turned to me.
"All of you, Remain calm..." I said slowly while walking up to Lowery and Vivian.
"Claire we have two assets out of containment and you want us to stay calm? Your crazy." Lowery said looking at his screen with concentration.

I felt a lump in my throat appear at his words, "two? No, it should only be one..."
Vivian looked at me panic was plastered over her face, "No it's the indominus and the Spinosaurus that got out."

"What?!" I yelled looking up to the monitors only to see the trackers for the spino make it's way to the main park along with the indominus, however they weren't together maybe a few miles apart. "Get a team out to tranquillize those dinosaurs right now and-"

"What the hell is that?!"

Now we all turned to Owen who was escaping the grip of a guard.
"You have a serious issue here and your just going to tranq them?!" He yelled now coming over to me.
I looked at him with disapproval, "Yes."
"We have millions of money in them two we aren't going to kill them." Mr Masrani spoke up beside me.
"There a two dangerous animals making there way to the park and your worried about costs?!"
"Two dinosaurs are out of containment we will handle this quickly and calmly a team is already out for the two of them, it's all under control."  I snapped at Owen who had a look of amusement on his face.

"No you don't. The indominus is seeing all of this for the first time, she's doesn't even know what she is. She will kill every thing that moves to find out where she is on the food chain and I don't think you want her to know that!" He snapped back.

The lump in my throat only grew at this information.

"Oh and Y/n? The Spinosaurus that escaped from the original park? She knows what she can do and the damage she can make. You wanna know how I know? Cause I watched her kill someone already! This is just a blast from the past for her!"

I tried to hide the fact that I was shaking.

*phone rings*
I look down into my pocket and pull out my phone. Zara.

"Zara! I need you to take the boys-"
She soon interrupted me with a bunch of mixed words, "Icantfindthemanywayivelookedbutnooneknowsandimtryingbut-"

"Hey, calm down. What are you saying?" I asked.
"The boy! I can't find them anywhere!" Zara screamed down the phone.

Oh my god.

I quickly dialed Zachs number and waited... he picked up!

"Oh thank god!" I said now being able to breathe properly.
"Claire?" Zach asked confused.
"I need you to get back to the park and to-"
I was soon cut of again, "sorry Claire I can't hear you, we are in this Hamster ball thing."

"Wait! Zach! Zach? Hello?"

*call ended*

"Lowery, are there any gyrospheres left in the valley?"  I asked looking at him with a serious expression.
"Erm. Hold on... yeah there is one..." he said sighing.
"Send out a search and rescue." I ordered.
He nodded in reply, "Hello can I get a search and rescue in the valley for two kids in a gyrophere?"
I lightly heard a faint reply along the lines on "no we are busy" so I snatched the head set.

"No! There a two kids missing you should make this your top priority!" I yelled down the line. I waited for the reply only to receive "we can't."
"Fine" I huffed, "I'll do it myself!"
Slamming the head set down I looked around for help then I spotted Owen on a camera telling a guard to 'back up'.

Perfect!