Its back, yay...

NARRATOR POV:

NARRATOR POV:

Owen and Claire arrived at the park. They had decided to leave Y/n just on the outskirts as she would terrify guests even more.
The park it's self was a sight to behold, there were flying dinosaurs everywhere. Some picked up people others tried to kill.
Maybe if Y/n was there she'd be able to help but then again she had killed someone so she wasn't exactly safe nor predictable.
Still looking for the kids Claire stood on top of a food cart and started yelling for them.
Owen thought of this as a ridiculous idea but couldn't stop her as he was tackled to the floor by a stupid little winged prick.

Y/N POV:

What the hell was going on in there?
I heard a loud noise above me so I looked up to see a few Pteranodon. I quickly snatched one into my jaw and started to eat it contently.
Then I looked into the distance to see something coming towards me pretty fast.
What the hell is it?
I got up on my hinds to try get a better look but my eye sight failed me.
Since it's closer I now remembered what it is, it's a car.
Now on all fours I slightly relaxed I can easily hit that away if whoever is in it attacks me.

I watch as one door flings open and out steps...Owen!
That solves the problem then.

"Y/n! Follow us we are going to need your help!" He yelled at me before getting back into the car. With a huff I followed them to our destination.

NARRATOR POV:

The car was followed by Y/n. She was getting a bit tired of following people around...
Eventually they arrived at the Raptor enclosure where Hoskins and his men were locking up the Raptors. Once all eyes fell on the Spinosaurus guns were aimed.

"Light it up!" Hoskins yelled at his men.
Y/n who was used to this confrontation had already started defending herself. She grabbed one man and completely stuck her claws into his body leaving him life less. Unfortunately Owens yells fell on death ears.
She grabbed another man in her jaws and swallowed him entirely up.

Y/n turned back to Hoskins only to receive another net to her face.
She turned to Owen expecting him to get it of.

Owen stood infront of Claire, Zach and Gray with a half scarred and half disappointed expression, "No, it's not coming of until you prove that you won't kill anyone yet."

Now In a mood Y/n sat down in the corner growling at everyone that went walked past.
Eventually Owen came back up to her.

Y/N POV

"I'm taking this of but you have to be friendly towards the Raptors AND the humans." He said to me now cutting the ropes of my face.

Raptors? Hell no!
I stood myself up. I heard a few yells at this and then realized why. I could just about see Owen clinging to the rope that was still left around my neck.
Though i didn't particularly care all that much so like normal I started walking over to where Claire was.
Eventually I felt him swing himself onto my neck but grunt when his back hit my spine. Spinning my head to look at him I see him smile.

What's he smiling at?  The fact he's sitting on my lower neck? I could easily flip him of and eat him...
But I won't.

Once i reached Claire and the two other little humans I sat down. Owen finally got of me but then a few other humans came around and then Claire, the little humans and Owen went there separate ways. Claire was in a big car with the others little humans while Owen was on a weird little thing.

"They've all smelt the meat.. I think we should let Y/n have a smell." He said taking a small bit of meat from someone.
Then he offered it to me but pulled it away when I opened my mouth.

"If I'm not eating it what am I doing with it?!" I roared at him. Obviously he didn't understand me but I still wanted to make my point.

"Smell it. Your nose!" He yelled back at me.
Bringing my snout down I got a nice smell. It's the weird beasts meat?!
Once I brought my head back up he nodded at me, "you follow it!"

Follow it?
I better get some big, BIG thank you after this. I'm not so young anymore, I'm not that fit for fights anymore especially the big ones...

I heard a loud buzz that caught my attention then noticed that all the humans had guns and serious looking faces. Are they going after the beast?
All of a sudden a group of Raptors screamed than ran past me, Then all the humans followed.
So...
I did to...

OWEN POV

I wasn't really expecting her to follow us but she did. Her loud footsteps and her knocking down small trees may be our undoing.
She was loud. Extremely loud and the Raptors were meant to be using stealth.

Never the less Barry and I had our guns completing loaded and ready for anything.
We all watched as the Raptors stopped in their tracks and then Y/n coming up from the right (a short cut she had taken?).

Then it happened.

NARRATOR POV

The Indominus emerged from the trees and trailed its eyes to the Raptors then to Y/n.

"Yhw era upy gnipleh meht?" The Indominus asked looking at the raptor pack.
"Alpha. You. Kill." Blue said looking at the rex with distrust.

Y/n stood there in confusion she didn't understand a single word apart from what the Raptors said.
A few minutes later the Raptor pack turned to the humans and growled while the Indominus turned to Y/n and delivered a harsh blow to the face.
Y/ns head hit a tree and she let out a roar of pain before scratching the Indominus back. While the two larger dinosaurs fought the humans were busy with the Raptors that had a new alpha.

Y/n twisted and turned as she defended herself from the Indominus. She managed to get a few bites in but not as nearly enough as she wanted to.

She also noticed she had hit and trod on a few people as she spun herself a round.

Eventually she managed to get her slim mouth to grab onto the Indominus' face making it bolt of as soon as it realized a few more of those could hurt her badly.

Y/n realized she had won the battle for now and roared after her.

Most humans were either running away or dead but soon enough Owen caught her eye. He was being chased by the Raptors.
Presuming he'd be fine she left the scene and walked towards the main park on high alert.

She's hungry, hurt and moody.