ᴴʸᵘⁿᵍˢᵉᵒᵏ ⁻ ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ ᴸᵒᵛᵉ

Y/N = Lee Dayoung
.
.
.
.

The sound of paper folding and pencil. The students in the fashion major are doing the final examination.

I'm so happy and I can't focus on my exam. Shit, my scores are gonna be a mess. But it doesn't matter since the person in front of me, Hyungseok, who I had a crush on for 3 years, just talked to me.

I looked at the clock that's ticking on the wall. I moved my hand and tapped his shoulders. "Psst, Hyungseok-ssi, there's 5 minutes left." I whispered.

He slightly lifted his head up, "Ah, thankyou for waking me up Dayoung" he whispered while smiling gently. He immediately did the exam that he abandoned for 45 minutes to sleep.

But I still can't believe this. We're always in the same class but I never got the courage to talk to him. I would just watch him from  a distance and fall in love.

We talked, he even said my name. I'm getting grounded for having a bad score but it's fine. 'RIIINGGGG' the bell rang, meaning that it's lunchtime. As soon as the teacher left the class, the students quickly ran outside to the canteen.

As the students went outside, Hyungseok turned his head to me. "Dayoung-ssi, do you mind if I treat you lunch?" He asked. I'm too stunned to speak. "Treat me lunch? Really? All I did was wake you up tho" I asked. My heart is beating really fast. "No it's fine, I don't have anyone to eat lunch with since Jay is sick today. " he responded. "Then, if you insist, sure!".

We walked to the canteen together. As we walked, my heart is beating so fast and my face is burning up. I never realised that he's this tall. I glanced a bit as we walked. " He's so handsome" I mumbled. "Handsome? Who? " He asked me. Wait, did I said that out loud? Ahhhh that was so embarrassing.

"I-its nothing" I replied. "Dayoung-ssi, you're cute" he said. What? Me? Cute? Did I hear that right. "Cute? Me? " I asked him. "Yes, you, you're face is burning up, hahaha" he giggled.

We arrived at the canteen, I can't face him because my heart is pounding so fast, I'm nervous and embarrassed. "What do you want to eat?" He asked me. "The galbijjim, please." I replied. I'm to nervous so I just answered with whatever I saw on the menu first.

"Ok then, ahjumma, can I please have one galbijjim and 1 dakgalbi please" he spoke out to the lunch lady across the counter table. After a few moments, the lunch lady placed a food tray on the counter and Hyungseok carried it to the table.

We sat and right before I eat, I thought of something. I might never be able to get the chance to talk to him again like this, should I just... confess? I placed my chopsticks down. "Hyungseok-ssi, there's something I need to tell you. "

.
.
.

A cliff hanger why not loll