ˢᵉᵒⁿᵍ ʸᵒʰᵃⁿ ⁻ ᴶᵘⁿⁱᵒʳ

Y/N = Joo Eunkyung

It's 7 AM in the morning, right now I'm driving my car on the way to my workplace. After a 30 minute long drive, I finally arrived. I parked my car at the basement and went up to the 7th floor where I usually work.

I pressed the button to the 7th floor. The man beside me didn't say anything, so it looks like he's going to the 7th floor too. I never saw him throughout my 9 years working here. Is he perhaps the chairman's grandson that everyone was talking about?

I turned my head a little to see his name tag. 'Seong Yohan'. Is he a foreigner? But other than that, he's really good looking, I mean, really, really, really, good looking. It looks like as if he just popped out of a webtoon.

He glanced at me. "Is there something wrong with my face? May I please ask why you were looking at me? " he asked. I quickly turned my head back. "Oh it's nothing" I replied. I coughed.

Not long after that, the elevator door opened. "Team manager, good morning!" my junior, Kang Sungchul greeted me.

I just waved and smiled in reply. "Wait who is-" Sungchul asked, but then was cut off by the man beside me. "Seong Yohan, I'm going to work here from now on. I hope we get along. " He said. So he really is that newbie who got in with his family's power.

"Sungchul-ssi, please lead him to his desk" I asked him. Sungchul nodded and showed him the newbie's desk. I went to his desk, carrying a large pile of papers.
"Yohan-ssi, can you please finish reading and revising these documents by 3 P.M. ?" I asked him, placing the documents on his desk. "Ah yes, Eunkyung. " he replied.

I feel like my eyeballs are gonna pop out. How arrogant. He's still a newbie yet he called me without honorifics just because he's rich? I just smiled and went away.

[15:10] Gangnam, Seoul, South Korea

I relaxed my body as I was done with my work. Today is my birthday so I want to have a barbeque party and invite my colleagues. I went to Yohan's desk happily since I was in a good mood. "Yohan-ssi, are you done yet?" I asked him. "Ah yes, here is it". He handed me a pile of papers.

"WE'RE FINALLY DONE!!" Sungchul shouted from his desk.
"I already reserved a barbeque place, let's grab a drink all together" I replied to his excitement.

Sungchul's face brightens and quickly told the other team members. We finally arrived at the place. Everyone was smiling brightly. Sometimes I'm worried that I might look mean to them, but I'm glad they didn't look too awkward near me.

"It's almost midnight, let's end it here." I said. We decided to part ways. Except the newbie who decided to follow me. "Why are you following me? " I questioned him. "No, it's just that our house is the same direction." He replied with a poker face. "U-uhm.ok" I replied.

I was embarrassed. Why did I say something like that? "You're warm person." he said, breaking the silence between us. Huh? So suddenly? Me? Warm? "T-thankyou" I replied awkwardly.

"Do you remember me?" he asked. "Remember you?" I was confused. "Its me, the milk criminal" he said warmly while looking right at my eyes.

~Flashback~

"Hahahahaha Yohan doesn't have a mom!" a bunch of kids mocked a little boy getting cornered in a playground.

"Heyy! Don't do that! If you bully people, you will go to hell!" A little girl appeared an threw little rocks to the bullies. She's shorter than those mean kids, but she's so brave.

"AHH MONSTER KYUNG IS HEREE!! RUNN!!" the kids ran away in fear. The girl who was called 'monster kyung' approached the bullied kid, full of injuries. Her hand reached out, asking the boy to hold her hands to stand up. "Are you okay?" she asked. "Ughh those kids are so mean, who could they do this to you, and why are you so weak?" She continued, frustated.

"W-weak? Me?" The boy stuttered with his eyes starting to get teary. The little boy starts to cry out loud. The girl in front of him looks frustated and worried. "S-stop cryingg! What do you want?? If my mum sees that I made someone cry, I will get scolded!"

The boy stops crying for a second. He spots a small pink bottle on the girl's hand. "Hm? Wooww Strawberry Milkkk!!!" He screamed in joy. The little girl, feeling bad ended up giving her snack for the younger boy. The boy opened the lid, made of alumunium foil, not seeing the mini straw sticked beside the bottle. "Heyy!! That's not how you drink milk! Look! There's a straww!! You're a milk criminall!!" The girl yelled, frustrated at what she saw.

The boy began to cry again, hearing the girl scolding him. "W..why are you crying again? Fine, I'm sorry, just drink it however you want" the girl said, guilty. The boy cheered up and began to continue drinking his milk.

From that day, they became friends, the boy doesn't get bullied anymore, and the girl who everyone is scared of now has a friend.

The little girl went outside the house, looking for his best friend, Yohan. Only to spot Yohan's family car, leaving the neighborhood. The girl saw that and tried to catch the car, but she's to late. Her speed couldn't catch up to the car. She tripped and injured her knee. Fresh blood poured out of the soft skin. She cried loud. She never saw her best friend anymore from that point.

Flashback off~

"Y.. YOHAN?!" Eunkyung shouted, noticing her childhood friend. "Yes, it's me, I look really different right?" He said. "I missed you" he stared at the older female warmly.

The shorter female began to tear up, hugging her childhood friend. Yohan was flustered because of her reaction. But his hand began to reach out, wrapping Eunkyung's back with his hands.

"Wait for a second, I'll be back soon" Eunkyung said, pulling her hands from the male's body. She ran to the closest convenience store. After a while, she came back, but with a plastic bag in her hands. "Strawberry milk" she said, taking out two pink bottles from the bag. She handed one of the bright coloured bottles over, and Yohan took it. He moved his hands gently, unwrapping the alumunium lid. "You're still the same" said the girl beside him, drinking from a straw. They laughed and giggled that night with the feeling of reunion.

I'm afraid it would be too cringy if I make it romance, but should I make a pt. 2 or spin-off?

I'm sorry for the late update, I've been quite busy with school n stuff. I also have to take a few days off to visit my family in another city.