ᴴʸᵘⁿᵍˢᵉᵒᵏ ⁻ ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ ᴸᵒᵛᵉ pt. 2

Previously~

We sat and right before I eat, I thought of something. I might never be able to get the chance to talk to him again like this, should I just... confess? I placed my chopsticks down. "Hyungseok-ssi, there's something I need to tell you. "

He was about to say something untill his phone rang. I was disappointed, but relieved at the same time. He picked up his phone from his pocket. He answered the call. "My mum got into an accident?! " He yellled with his teary eyes. "Hyungseok-ah, what's wrong? " I asked.

"M-my mum... I'm sorry I don't think I can eat with you, I need to check on my mum" he replied, again with his teary eyes. "It's fine, I'm sorry for your mum, I hope she's okay" I said to him with a smile.

He rushed to the hospital leaving the food on the table. It's a shame but I don't want him to stay for me when his mum is laying on the hospital bed.

I finished my food and just went to class. I don't wanna miss the chemistry exam. I decided to tell the teacher about why Hyungseok is not here. Good thing the teacher lets it slide and said that Hyungseok is going to take the exam next week instead.

When I finished my exam, the school bell rang once again. I packed my belongings and left the class. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and texted Hyungseok. "Hyungseok, may I know where is the hospital?". I placed my phone back waiting for a reply. 'Ding'. I grabbed my phone once again. " It's a hospital in Gangwon-do, the name is KNU Hospital. " he replied me in letters.

"Thankyou! I'll be there in a minute! " I replied to him. I quickly called a taxi and went to the addressed hospital, I also dropped at the flower shop to get some flowers, it's not good to come empty handed. When I got there, I found Hyungseok crying in the waiting area. "Hyungseok-ssi how's your mom? " I asked.

"The doctor said she's fine for now, it's really a relieve..." he replied with teary eyes. His hand suddenly grabbed me and he hugged me. I was shocked, my heart is beating so fast. It's like the whole world is freezing.

I don't know why but I started to tear up. My hands then reached out to pat his back. "It's fine.. It's fine now.. " I said to him. "Thankyou, dayoung-ssi, I love you.. " he replied. WAIT, WHAT?! "You love?? Mee???" I grabbed his shoulders and made him face me. "You didn't know? I had a crush on you since last year, but I'm scared you might hate me since you never talked to me." He said, smiling gently.

"So what's your answer? " He asked me. My heart is beating so fast, once again... "Hyungseok-ah, actually, I had a crush on you for three years.. " I replied to him. "W-wait, you do?? " He asked me. "Yes I don't know why you never realised that, but I like you. " I replied to him.

"Hyungseok-ssi, your mum has woken up. " a nurse said that from a far. He rushed to the hospital bedroom with me following him, holding the previously bought flowers.

He opened the door with the sight of his mother smiling. "Mum! How are you feeling? " he quickly grabbed the elderly woman's wrist. "Ma'am, I'm Hyungseok's classmate, it's small but I bought some flowers on the way here. I placed the bundle of flowers on the table beside the bed.

" Hyungseok-ah, you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend, but she's a good kid" his mum said. W-wait, girlfriend?? "Ma'am were-" he holds my hand as soon as I said that. "This is my girlfriend, Dayoung" he cuts my sentence. I glanced at him with confusion, and he glanced back at me, smiling gently.

"You guys can go, I heard that there's a firework festival outside.. " his mum said. "But is it really okay? Mum, I don't want to leave you here.. " he said with eyes full of worrysome. "No its fine, we have the nurse here anyways, go enjoy your time, I insist! " his mum replied, kicking us out.

"Okay then.. " he replied. We went outside of the hospital. There were beautiful sparks in the sky. "It's so pretty.. " I mumbled. "You're prettier" he replied.

"Hyungseok-ssi, before, what do you mean when you said I'm your girlfriend? " I asked. "Why? Is it wrong? We both liked each other, I don't think there's a reason to not date" he replied.

"Well that's right, but I still can't believe that you had a crush on me. " I giggled. He bends down to kiss me. "Do you believe it now?" He asked. I touched my lips, did he really, kissed me??

I grabbed his clothes and kissed him back. He was startled, but then he lifted me up. "You're really a bad kisser, Dayoung-ssi" he giggled. He kissed me back and I decided to accept it. We had a romantic night under the stars.

~end~

This is so cringy AGVSGSHSHABA

I'm opening requests, so just comment in this format.

Ship = ______x_______
Place = School/Office/Others
Trope = one sided love/forced marriage/office romance/noona-dongsaeng trope(older woman×younger men)