ˢᵏʸ ⁻ ᴴᵃⁿᵉᵘˡ ˣ ᴴʸᵘⁿᵍˢᵉᵒᵏ

Requested by : Xannyy23

Ship : Haneul/Zoe × Hyungseok/Daniel

"The ROTY winner is... Artemist!!" The show host announced.

We walked to the stage and I help the standing mic. "First of all, I would like to thank our fans, Crescent, for helping us win this award. Secondly, the PDs and of course, our company's CEO, Park Jieok for supporting us. We will keep working hard in the future, so please don't stop supporting us! " I said. That was a boring and lame speech everyone uses on award shows like this.

A few hours later, the award show eventually ended. We went inside our van and rested peacefully. Suddenly, one of my members, Jiah, broke the silence. "Zoe unnie, I heard you and Hyungseok are friends, he's rich and handsome at the same time, who doesn't want him? Can you give me his number?"

My heart ached hearing that. "Sure but I'm gonna ask the person first" I replied. I can't just give away Hyungseok's number like that. "You're too meaan" she yelled in disappointment.

After a few minutes, we finally arrived in our dorm. I was just laying in my bed, exhausted. I suddenly got a message from my phone. "Haneul-ah, let's meet at the usual place." It says. I took my jacket, hat, and just anything to cover up my face so that I don't get caught by reporters and paparazzis.

"Haneul! Where are you going??" Crystal, who is also a member in ny group, asked. "I'm just gonna get some fresh air." I said as I went outside.

It was freezing cold. I went to the 'usual place'. I spotted my boyfriend in secret, sitting down on the bench. I ran to him and sat beside him. "Did you miss me?" I asked while holding his hand. "Haneul, I have something to say." He said. His tone was serious. I'm an idol, and he's the son of the chairman of a popular electronic company, I could end my career with a little rumor, while he's getting these blind dates everyday. "Let's break up" he said, pulling his hand from mine. I knew it.

"O-ok then.. It's fine, this relationship could end my career anyways." I smiled bitterly behind my mask. He stood up and walked away. I clenched my fists, trying to hold my tears back. I felt like I heard camera shutters. Or did I mishear?

I decided to walk home, sad and lonely. I wiped ny tears when I arrived in the front door. I opened it. The other members were asleep. I decided to go to my room, trying to sleep. But I just can't. My tears continued to roll down my cheeks. Ugh.

-☁-

I opened my eyes and it was bright and sunny. I sat down and opened the windows. I went to the bathroom, washing my puffy eyes that was a result from crying all night.

Today is a day off, I decided to start the day with a cup of coffee and a sandwich after washing up. I decided to shop for groceries with my co-member, Crystal and have lunch with her at a traditional korean cuisine restaurant.

We entered the restaurant, it in fact is quite a fanch and luxurious restaurant, but Crystal said that she's gonna pay for it. Free food, why not? We decided to sit inside the V.I.P rooms, we don't wanna be seen in public. I saw the window across from where I'm seating at. It was translucent so I could see who is on the other room. Isn't that Hyungseok? I spotted a pretty girl in front of him. It looks like they're having lunch together.

Why do I care? We broke up anyways.

-☁-

[17 : 47]
[8 June 2022, Seoul]

I was done recording the track for Artemist's upcoming comeback. I went out of the studio, pushing the black, translucent, glass door. I saw my manager standing beside the door. "Zoe, you got a proposal to act on a drama, as the main lead" he said. "The Sky and You" I red the title of the drama written on the paper documents containing the information of the drama.