Chapter 3: Deja Vu

Veronica laid comfortably in Trevor's arms as they laid in bed. It was nearly 5AM, and they were going to need to be up for school any second now. Trevor looked down at Veronica and smiled softly, "Good thing I chugged that Mountain Dew Slurpee. I'm gonna need it, staying up all night." He chuckled. Veronica rolled over as she giggled.

"I should've had one." She laughed.

Trevor smirked, "You were amazing, by the way." He said.

"So were you." She smiled.

Trevor smirked as Veronica pulled herself up and onto his lap, kissing him deeply. She kept his face cupped in her hands as they smiled wide against each other's lips. Trevor rolled over so she was under him, reaching his hand down. As soon as he went to touch her, a loud bang was heard in the living room. Veronica shot up and tried to peek out, "I can't believe she threw up on me!" Chloe complained as her and Vanessa walked into the dorm. Veronica sighed and squirmed out of Trevor's arms, getting up.

"Where you going?" He asked.

"Going to suck up to some people." She sighed, putting on his flannel.

"Are you wearing my shirt?" He asked.

"Yeah, so you can't go anywhere." She smirked, slipping on a pair of sweatpants.

Veronica went over, kissing him gently. Trevor sat up, following her when she tried to pull away. She looked at him and smiled, "I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere." She smirked softly.

"Don't plan on it." Trevor smirked.

Veronica smiled softly and walked out, into the living room. Only Chloe sat on the small kitchen counter they had, trying to wipe off her shirt. Veronica and Chloe weren't close. People assumed they hated each other just because they wouldn't talk ever, yet Vivian and Vaness always talked with her. Maybe they just weren't close because Chloe was so quiet, but after tonight, people will just think they really did hate each other.

Veronica sighed, walking over, "Sorry about tonight." She said. Chloe looked at her, but looked away, remaining silent as she tried to wipe her shirt with a wet rag. She sighed and went under the sink, grabbing some stain remover. She placed it on the counter, poured a little onto a rag, then walked in front of Chloe, handing it to her, "This will work better." Chloe gave her a sour look before taking it, wiping it on her shirt. Veronica sat next to her and looked at her shirt, "That's not all my vomit is it?" She asked, knowing she mostly hit her feet.

"Most of its mine." Chloe sighed.

Veronica sighed, "Makes you feel better, I almost threw up on the guy I brought back here while in bed." She said.

"What?" Chloe asked, looking at her.

She nodded, "I don't handle alcohol well."

"Neither do I." Chloe groaned, nodding down to her shirt.

Veronica chuckled softly, "How about we stay away from parties together?"

"Deal." Chloe chuckled softly.

"Go lay down, I'll fix you up what helped me." Veronica said, hopping off the counter and going to the cabinet.

"Thanks, Roni." Chloe smiled tiredly, going to her room.

Veronica got some coffee and ginger root powder out, mixing it together. As she began to boil the water, she heard footsteps behind her and tensed up. Everyone was asleep, at least she thought. She felt a chill hit her ankles and it sent shivers up her spine. She spun around to see him. She gasped, grabbing a frying pan from the stove, holding it as a weapon.