C13

"Finally home!" I said walking into our shared room.

The feeling of walking through a clean room was nice but I still missed being there. At that I plopped down on my bed exhausted.

The pain in my stomach was still there. Damn. Being stabbed was worse than I thought.

"What are you thinking about?" Lola asked me typing away on her phone whilst also taking her night wear out of the closet.

"Ok multi tasker." I mumbled laughing a little then continued,

"Not really much, just...him."

I got up and went to get my night clothes so I could change too but sara interrupted me, rather both of us.

"Why are you guys getting changed its only half five yet." She said approaching us.

I sighed putting the clothes on anyway. It's been a long time since I was able to get comfortable and in nice clothes because of someone, I don't blame him because it was my fault.

"She's day dreaming again. Oi" Lola pinched my cheek snapping me out of the trance I was in and I realised I was yet to put my sweatpants on.

"You're halfway there come on

"You're halfway there come on. There you go!" They both cheered me on sarcastically as I put on my clothes. Such great friends.

"Come on tell us about rosiana noww!" They both dragged me to our living room where they got themselves comfortable as if we were watching a movie.

I laughed a little. Here we go..

- - -

"So she blamed you for looking at her boyfriend and making moves on him when it was him!?"

"Yes sara how many times do I have to repeatt.." I annoyingly said.

This was the third time shes asked me that.

"That's messed up." Lola said throwing crisps in her mouth.

"You fat cow give me some!" I reached out to take them but she moved her hand.

"No. Get you're own." She gave me a look sticking her tongue out at me.

I threw a pillow at her before getting up and holding Sara's hand in mine.

"Can you come outside with me to the shops please?" I asked pleading but she rolled her eyes and smiled back at me.

"Sorry no can do. It's too cold outside, I would've went but looks like your on your own. By the way it's not that dark so don't worry-" she was going to continue rambling on so I stopped her.

"Okay okay it's okay!" I walked towards the door but she said something before I could open it.

"Make sure to change your clothes! I said it's cold." She pouted as I stared back at her.

"Anything for you!"

"I'm saying it for your health dork!"

"What did you call me?"

"Nothing."

"Hm. Whateverr.." I groaned not really changing much.

I just put a grey beanie on and converse. I was already warm with my hoodie and sweatpants. I wasn't going to catch a cold. Definitely not. Ah..we'll see! I grabbed my black leather bag and threw it over one shoulder.

As I opened the door a gust of wind passed through the house also shocking sara and lola as well as myself.

"Evelyn close the door will you!" Lola yelled and I yelled back an 'okay' before closing it and pulling my hoodie sleeves over my hands.

"Why? Mother nature just calm down pleasee!"  I groaned as people watched me with weird looks on their faces.

"Tsk.." I muttered opening the shop door and accidentally bumping into someone.

"Oh- sorry" I quickly said moving out of the way and walking up to an isle.

"Crisps...crisps...crisps-" I was walking backwards until I bumped into someone again.

Oh for fucks sakes-

"What the hell- you?" I quickly realised widening my eyes.

There stood rosie's dear boyfriend riley. He smiled softly as I turned away from him looking for what I actually came here for.

"What's with that look? Did I do something wrong?" He asked continuously then moved towards me making me stumble back a little.

"What the fuck riley. Do you mind? Move." I told him crossing my arms but he didn't move.

He just stood in front of me with a weird look. As if he was about to go in for a kiss. Before he could make a move a person entered the store startling me which made me move and made riley...fall onto the floor face first.

I gasped but laughed straight after. What a dick...

- - -