To Be Reunited

The city of liyue, the city of contracts and of money, it's home to the great geo archon of Teyvat, Morax or Rex Lapis to those who live in Liyue

The city of liyue, the city of contracts and of money, it's home to the great geo archon of Teyvat, Morax or Rex Lapis to those who live in Liyue. Flying high above the city of Liyue, the jade chamber in all of its glory overcast its shadow across the city as it turned to night time. 

On the massive floating building, Keqing and Ninnguang stood there as they prepared to activate a circular device with tubes running off of it on the front platform, there were five more of these sprinkled throughout Liyue harbor to act as beacons...

On the massive floating building, Keqing and Ninnguang stood there as they prepared to activate a circular device with tubes running off of it on the front platform, there were five more of these sprinkled throughout Liyue harbor to act as beacons for their long lost friend. It produced a beam of light who's color corresponded to color of nearby vision, the one on the jade chamber was purple due to Keqing being present. The tianquan of Liyue walked next to the electro sword wielder as the two over looked the harbor.

Ningguang: you sure his message said he would arrive today?

Keqing: yes or at least that's what Ganyu said

Ganyu: I know what I said

Keqing and Ninnguang put one of their hands to their right ear in order to activate the earpiece they used to communicate.

Keqing: look can we focus please, Ganyu what did the email say?

Ganyu: he said he'd be arriving on a ship from earth

Childe: well I hope he arrives soon, I've been itching for a rematch

Xiao: shut up you damn fatui

Childe: you just jealous 

Xiao: I AM NOT

Ningguang: focus, all of you

Baizhu: my my, they truly are lively today, aren't they

Keqing: eh well what can you expect from a bunch of children

Xiao: IM ODLER THAN 90% PERCENT OF THE PEOPLE HERE

Yanfei: geez, can you be any louder

Ganyu: well his brother is coming back so it makes since he showing more emotion than usual