THIS. IS. HALLOWEEN

A little short non-canon Halloween special

Liyue - Izuku's place

"TONIGHT, WE PARTY HARD BITCHES" Beidou and Izuku screamed at the top of their lungs before the two chugged down some osmanthus wine. Tonight was halloween night and Izuku and Bakugou decided to throw a Halloween party. The two had sent invites to the people they know and had asked them to also brings friends as well. The only requirement was to be in a halloween costume of their choosing for access.

(keep in mind your gonna have to use your imagination when it comes to these costumes as I'm 95% sure they don't exist. I'm also probably not gonna cover everyone in class 1A, 1B and genshin but I will put down the ones I can.)

"The sun has barely even set and the two ALREADY started drinking?" Keqing asked, wearing her costume of Blake Belladona from RWBY. She had a hard time with her costume so she asked Bakugou for help and he gave Blake as a suggestion.

"Well what can you expect, its been a while since we've thrown a Halloween party." Ganyu spoke wearing her costume of Esdeath from Akame Ga Kill. Izuku and her wanted to wear a duo pair of costumes so they went as Esdeath and Tatsumi. Izuku is wearing the Incursio armor, minus the helmet right now.

Beidou is dressed as Captain Himeko Murata (Vermillion Knight version) with Ningguang going as the Herrscher of the Void (just the dress, no fancy floating lances sadly), something people with context got a kick out of.

Bakugou walked next to the two, his costume being that . "No shit, the damn nerds gonna be hammered before the others even arrive." Bakugou looked around the room to see the rest of class 1A and 1B in costumes of their won, many of them having costumes themed around their quirks. Some others meanwhile dressed as either fictional or, in rarer cases, pro-heroes they were fans of or knew.

Aizawa was dressed as a cat, no surprise there.

Shoji was an octopus who was standing next to Tokoyami who was dressed as Dio Brando from JoJo with Dark Shadow acting as his stand, ZA WARUDO.

Mina was a xenomorph with Kirishima going as the predator as requested by Mina.

Uraraka went as the space hero 13, kinda obvious given her love for the space themed hero.

Todoroki and Momo were talking with Xiao over in another part of the party. The ice and fire quirk user was dressed as Prince Zuko from Avatar: The Last Airbender, a recommendation from several members of the class due to him not having a good grasp on the concept of Halloween given his childhood. Momo went Katara from A:TLA, something Izuku recommended on the fly due to Momo's original costume, , not working out as intended.

Xiao went as the fire hashira, Rengoku, Xiao's favorite character in the entire Demon Slayer franchise.  His love for Rengoku is so ridiculous it might outweight Izuku's love and adoration of All-Might or Ganyu's adoration of Morax.

Sen Kaibara went as Simon the Digger from Gurren Lagann with Tsuburaba going as Kyle Rayner from DC. Both were fans of Gurren and both wanted to be Simon but there could be only one. Unfortunately Tsuburaba lost that match however Bakugou gave him the alternative of going as Kyle Rayner given how similar his quirk is to a green lantern ring as he can make constructs out of thin air.

Sero was dressed as spider-man, surprising no-one. What did surprise people was Toru going as Spider-Gwen/Gwen Stacy, another spider person. Izuku mentally noted that possible ship for another time.

Ojiro went as Chuck Norris with Koda acting as Aquamam.

There were a couple of pokemon themed costumes. Denki went as pikachu, a somewhat obvious choice. Tsuyu was dressed in clothing to match the frog-ninja pokemon, Greninja. Kamakiri of class 1B went as Scyther. Shishida went dressed as a Slaking. Yanfei, for some reason, going as a Delphox (why Izuku had no idea but hey her choice).